What are your choices for exercise?

Options
MasonMelissa
MasonMelissa Posts: 525 Member
Hi all
Just wondering what exercises you are choosing. For me cause I live in a very cold climate with snow the Wii is my go to right now. When the weather gets nicer I will be walking outside.

Replies

• tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I had to join a gym to help keep me accountable. I do yoga twice a week, cardio pump class twice a week and zumba once a week. On the other times I do treadmill and circuit train with the machines. If im left to my own devices I will slack off. With the classes I am pushed to succeed! I too live in a cold climate!
  • stone307
    Options
    14952047.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

I have major issues with my back so I am limited on some activities. So I walk, turbo kick, and sometimes the gym machines.
  • nenar77
    nenar77 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I do have some advantage in that I live in the "Sunshine" state. Swimming is working nice for me. I joined the local YMCA and having a hard time with cardio. I feel lingering pain in my knee and shins with cardio. I'm really scared of stress fractures. I'm single, on my own, and can not miss work. I'm cautious with outdoor activities though. Florida has a bad reputation for missing women. I'm kinda doubting a kidnapper would be able to drag off my bigness but not really wanting to know.
  • MasonMelissa
    MasonMelissa Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I do have some advantage in that I live in the "Sunshine" state. Swimming is working nice for me. I joined the local YMCA and having a hard time with cardio. I feel lingering pain in my knee and shins with cardio. I'm really scared of stress fractures. I'm single, on my own, and can not miss work. I'm cautious with outdoor activities though. Florida has a bad reputation for missing women. I'm kinda doubting a kidnapper would be able to drag off my bigness but not really wanting to know.

do you have a Wii? that might be a good thing for you for activity. I have the Wii fit with the board that you step on and i walk with that in the house. you can go as fast or slow as you want and it is not a big step. Swimming is a great thing. Have you tried any aquafit classes. they are awsome especially if you do not want to stress your joints. With any cardio just go slow, you don't have to work up a sweat at this point. I you want to work up a sweat do that in the water where it is easier on your body.