WoW Servers?

Options
This was just something I was wondering.... What server are you guys on?

I am on Ravencrest. :)

Replies

• itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Magtheridon! Though I was on Ner'zhul for a while before transferring.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Alterac Mountains for Alliance and Feathermoon for Horde. Yes, I cheat on my faction :laugh:
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Doomhammer!!! Alliance side. And Moon Guard with a couple toons for roleplaying! :) Also Alliance.
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Exodar, mostly Horde. I just started a Worgen Priest on the same server though.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Area 52 - Horde side

Just started playing one Bronzebeard ally side. My niece is on that sever and I have so much fun playing with her!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Area 52 and Sentinels
  • plumwd
    plumwd Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm on Skywall, alliance.

During vanilla and early BC I was alliance, then flipped to horde until this last June.
  • karmaticgeek
    Options
    Is anyone else on EU realms? I highly doubt it, but on the off chance, I'm on Darkmoon Faire EU - Alliance.
  • pumpkinmoccasins
    Options
    Blackrock, Horde :)
  • Bekzness
    Bekzness Posts: 122
    Options
    Draenor EU - since release :)
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Moonglade EU - haven't played in quite a while though
  • gapm
    gapm Posts: 48
    Options
    Emerald Dream
  • Kasya007
    Kasya007 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Khaz Modan.
  • Cassi_Eats_Apples
    Options
    Llane, horde.
    But its soooo low pop, I hate it.
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Azuremyst, alliance side. I haven't' been playing lately though.
  • Cassi_Eats_Apples
    Options
    The server me and my husband were on was so low pop we just started new toons on Area 52 until server transfer.
  • adamtall
    adamtall Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I was on Eonar Horde side but i dont play anymore. Had a 85 shammy, hunter and DK 81 Warrior and a bunch of other lower level alts all under 60
  • NicoleMarie0409
    Options
    :heart: Lightbringer :heart:
  • nalfavi
    nalfavi Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I was on Blackhand alliance but got sick of everyone there, and all the "friends" (read:backstabbing *kitten*) I knew over there, not to mention it was filled with my ex's friends and girls he cheated on me with. So, now I'm on Proudmore horde. Didn't know it was the GLBT and friends server of choice, which is awesome! I'm having fun and the people are great. Sadly the one friend I made over there decided to quit, so I'm running friendless atm, which sucks, cause that's what I need right now, just people to hang out with and kill things and people ^_^ Thinking about rolling on a pvp server for times when I feel like mass murder, such as today, if that didn't come across xD
  • kiyawow
    kiyawow Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    HI All

I am on EU server Dragonblight, have random lowbies all over the place though, Been playing on and off for years...

Feel free to add me, and if you want my rl id just ask no problems as we all have common interests and not just wow:-)