About to wrap up this group?

MJ7910
MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
Well i haven't heard much from anyone and i am almost done with level 3 (will be finishing up sunday)... just wondered if anyone had anything to add or share? otherwise, good luck and i hope you've enjoyed doing this jillian dvd as much as i have. i really love level 3, not so much level 2. level 1 was pretty good too. :) i am looking forward to doing some more of jillian's dvds in the future. she has a new one coming in march that i think i'll try. it is a kickboxing one i think.

Replies

• smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Jillian never quits does she!!!

I didn't do KB&T this go round. I decided to mix up a few of her dvds a month to incorporate other workouts. Kickboxing should be interesting!!
  • MJ7910
    Jillian never quits does she!!!

I didn't do KB&T this go round. I decided to mix up a few of her dvds a month to incorporate other workouts. Kickboxing should be interesting!!

i am looking forward to seeing what she has to offer on that one!
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    i'm sorry about not posting on this group very much, really i havent with any of my groups, my phone app doesn't get forums :( no excuses though.

i did level 3 one time and just got bored with the dvd :( but I will go through the DVD again in a few months when I'm stronger. doing 30DS now.
  • MJ7910
    i'm sorry about not posting on this group very much, really i havent with any of my groups, my phone app doesn't get forums :( no excuses though.

i did level 3 one time and just got bored with the dvd :( but I will go through the DVD again in a few months when I'm stronger. doing 30DS now.

hey, it's ok. at least you got to level 3. i think you did amazing! level 2 is a killer. if you did that, level 3 would be probably easier anyway. at least i thought. just get to it another time when you are in the mood for more jillian. exercise should be fun, not torture. if you want to do something else, i think that is great too.
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Well done on nearly finishing! It's taking me a lot longer than usual because I'm doing it with 6W6P and 30DS (again). Moving onto L2 this week and I'm a little nervous. Still not bored of L1 and still loving it, but I know I need to move on now.

Did you get the results you'd hoped for? I'm excited because I measured today and have lost another 10cm overall (1cm from each thigh and 2cm from my bum).

Really do like this dvd a lot!
  • MJ7910
    Well done on nearly finishing! It's taking me a lot longer than usual because I'm doing it with 6W6P and 30DS (again). Moving onto L2 this week and I'm a little nervous. Still not bored of L1 and still loving it, but I know I need to move on now.

Did you get the results you'd hoped for? I'm excited because I measured today and have lost another 10cm overall (1cm from each thigh and 2cm from my bum).

i did get the results i wanted but i'm at maintenance so it's really hard to say how things would have gone if i did this workout at the beginning of trying to lose. i did see things firm up a lot more in the butt and thighs so i've been happy with that. i finished today and i have to say i was loving level 3. level 2 not my favorite... level 3 rocked. just get through level 2 so you can get onto the fun level 3. (as fun as a jillian workout can be, that is.)
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member

i did get the results i wanted but i'm at maintenance so it's really hard to say how things would have gone if i did this workout at the beginning of trying to lose. i did see things firm up a lot more in the butt and thighs so i've been happy with that. i finished today and i have to say i was loving level 3. level 2 not my favorite... level 3 rocked. just get through level 2 so you can get onto the fun level 3. (as fun as a jillian workout can be, that is.)

Thanks for the tip :) In the same place, so it's nice to hear it firms things up (just what I need). Enjoy the next challenge :smile:

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter