Jan 11th CHECKIN for No Scale Valentine's Day Challenge

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
SO...Just a reminder of No Peeking until Valentine's Day I know that all your hard work will pay off for you tunil then..Keep driven and stay focus and teh scale has no choice but to put that smile on your face on Valentine's along with your Sweets!!:heart::heart:

I, Stephanie Cook, has not gotten on the scale since the Beginning of this challenge...will update with the date...BUT YALL KNOW WHEN IT STARTED!

Replies

• LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I Tayonia Jordan has not gotten on the scale either. I can't wait to see the results on Valentines DAy :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I Tayonia Jordan has not gotten on the scale either. I can't wait to see the results on Valentines DAy :heart: :heart: :heart:

Tayonia Jordan Cruz that is :smile: :smile:
  • saugonda1
    saugonda1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I Saugonda Williams Have not been on the scale since January 2, 2012. (179lbs)
  • soniar81
    soniar81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I Sonia C. have not and will not check my weight until V-day!
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I,Stacy Brown, have not gotten on the scale since 1/11/11 and I will not again until Valentine's Day!!! OMG this is about to be HARD but I am ready.....
  • lena0919
    Options
    I, Marlena Little, will not weigh myself anymore from today until 2/14/2012. This is going to be reallllly hard for me since I am a bit obsessed with the scale. But since I have never had a for real Valentine, I plan on treating myself to something special for all my hard work!
  • BeautyQueen90
    BeautyQueen90 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I mrs. mofasa am currently at 162.5 now but I shall not step on the scale til this challenge is done.
  • Armycane
    Options
    I, Adelle Brownley, will not step on the scale at home or work until 2/14/12
  • GinNouveau
    GinNouveau Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I've actually been trying to do this challenge on my own, but have peeked a few times. I need this challenge to keep me honest! :)