Nekids still with me?

Options
JoyceJoanne
JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
Don't think I forgot about you!! Still plugging along. You'd think 10 measley minutes would be easy to get in... much harder to squeeze them in isn't it. I have found that if you get them out if the way first thing it's much easier. You start your day feeling accomplished and the blood pumping.
Just a few short days left if the original challenge. I'll still be here for the late comers. Just give me a heads up. I want to inow you're still with me.

Have a wonderful, productive day peeps.
~Joyce

Replies

• SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I'm still here... Just had food poisoning last week & been busy... Yep... excuses! :bigsmile:
  • manda1028
    manda1028 Posts: 148
    Options
    here too. always going to try w my joycee poo <3
  • davists
    davists Posts: 67
    Options
    I cannot do jjs for awhile. What ever I did to my ankle is not healing well and I do not want to give up walking so I need to give up the jjs:sad:

Good luck to everybody. Keep up the good work!!!!!
  • Nharley
    Nharley Posts: 201
    Options
    I'm still here in spirit as I quit doing the jj routine because of foot pain that isn't going away. Since jj's are a intense impact exercise, I've opted to do a modified version of C25K - modified to support the healing of my left foot. I need to go to a doctor...no insurance at this time so hopefully in time it'll subside on its own. I'm baby-ing the darn thing!
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I haven't been chekcing here. Message me if you post so I know to check.

Fantastic job to those of you still pluggin' away!

:flowerforyou: