Replies

• floopysandi
    floopysandi Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am in Milwaukee
  • cherry5oda
    cherry5oda Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in Appleton, but I go to Milwaukee pretty often, would love to meet up sometime!
  • CeCe_711
    CeCe_711 Posts: 35
    Options
    this is exactly what i am looking for! i'm new to the kenosha area. i was finally given the "go get em" from my physical therapist, so i'm back to working out hard core after a year of therapy. i hope to chat with some of you soon :0)
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Janesville!
  • mom2pne
    mom2pne Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Wow 3 of us from Janesville. What are the odds? 7 years ago this past May if you asked me if I ever heard of it my answer would have been no. I am so glad I searched for Wal-Mart's in a 90 minute radius and found Janesville. I love it here. I love how the ice age trail starts about a half mile from my home to walk on, Palmer Park is in walking distance too, Hampshire Park is only about 2 blocks away, and the schools have CD classes for my second oldest ds and plenty of aides as well. In Wauwatosa I would have to fight tooth and nail for him and he was still expected to be in a regular ed class despite his limitations.
  • jweisshoff
    jweisshoff Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Just north of Milwaukee here... Sounds like fun! :smile:
  • schmeckpeper
    schmeckpeper Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Pewaukee/Sussex area. I'm up for new area friends, giving and receiving support, walking/hiking, get togethers, etc. Everyone who has joined my fitness plan so far has dropped out after a few months. I need people as dedicated as I am who aren't going to quit! :-)