Day 6 12/01/12

Options
Hi folks,

Thats me done the shred, taken my weight and put new measurements in.

I have to say im a bit disappointed! :ohwell:

I know its only been 6 days so wasnt expecting the world but thought my body would have a 'kick start' more than it has. I hadnt been logging food or keeping to a cal allowance until we started on sat and i know ive had a loss but to be honest i was hoping for more. Also, there has been no change inch loss wise except the teeniest bit on my arms which could only be coz ive pulled the tape a bit tighter than before. Sorry guys i dont want to be a downer but just feel a wee bit disappointed.

But i wont give up, i will keep on going and hopefully the results will show soon. Hope some of you have better results than i did.

Good luck for day 6 and heres to level 2 coming soon (ish)

Oh and thanks, i turned off jillians voice and no longer swore at her but then it made me realise the music is utter rubbish too! Lol. might try it with my ipod on tomorrow :wink:

Replies

• Pinkmaddycat
    Pinkmaddycat Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi

well i will be doing this after work again, not looking forward to it. I am worried i'll too be disappointed, i weighed this morning and i havent lost anything, its didnt even change point of a pound!.....i hope there is some difference on the measuring however it has only been 5 days, although my bf said that under by bust to my waist i looked slimmer :-/ not sure he knows what he is talking about but we'll see later!

i think its time i did it to music rather than Jillian, i already have been muting her on the bicycle crunches as i cant bear to hear talk about fear leaving the body!!! B**ch

will check in later once ive done it
  • djuniteus
    djuniteus Posts: 149
    Options
    Good Morning My Beautiful Ladies!!!!

I'm done with mine and I've measured... I don't have time to input them now. Going to get my blood work done before work. :) I've been putting it off. I did lose an inch almost everywhere on my body, But i'm bigger than all of you ladies.

Please don't get discouraged....... I know you will get results!!!!!! I'm happy to have other people pushing me. If nothing else I feel a lot better (since starting this) in my daily life. :) Thanks you all. :love:
  • Techgirl2010
    Techgirl2010 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I can't believe that it is already day 6! I will doing my workout and measurements after work tonight. I haven't lost any weight, but I think that I have lost some inches. I guess I will find out after work today. Have a great day everyone!
  • Icklemellie
    Options
    Hi all sorry for the lack of logging yesterday the 3 hour drive wasn't too bad as the kiddies slept almost all the way. Managed to do the shred in the evening when they wen to sleep thanks to my notes that I made the other day. And also found my nan has some hand weights so my arms are killing already!!! Not weighed or measured so far so going to do it all on day 10 to see how its going. Dont be disheartedned ladies Im sure the inches will be melting off by day 20.
    keep it going you are doing so well!!!! x
  • cmjsarmywife
    Options
    Hi all! Doing great! I'm loving it this time around. Level 3 is definitely my fav. I despise Level 21 LOL

I weighed in this AM, down 1.6bs! YAY! I can definitely see a difference. I am 154. I have been 154 a few weeks ago, but that wasn't a lean 154. Now I am 154, but I have a lot more lean muscle and less fat. I just feel stronger and can see definition. I am very excited to complete these 30 days!!!

I am going to do my measurements after I do Day 6, hopefully when my 16 mo old goes down for a nap in a few(I have 4 kiddos)
  • Pinkmaddycat
    Options
    i have lost a grand total of half an inch of my waist.......and knowing me its just the position of the tape!! i am a 1lb lighter than when i weighed this morning which is very random, my actual weigh day is tomorrow, so if its still off i will log it

Really struggling to be honest, i just dont enoy it. After level 1 i and going to re do photos to see if i can see a difference but so far no results showing other than the workout its self, i'm fed up of level 1 but i dont want to move on as i remember last time i thought level 2 was too difficult. hope i dont sound too down about it, i know we are meant to be supporting each other and i just want to assure you that if it wasnt for this group i would have quit already.
  • Tbirdgal_Stef
    Tbirdgal_Stef Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Just imagine, You have lost 1/2 inch possibly on your waist or non at all, it's only been 6 days... Imagine what the end of 30 will bring!!! I've heard a lot of people actually gaining weight at first with this program, as fat is replaced with muscle.. muscle is denser. I will be weighing myself and measuring myself again after 10 days if I feel motivated to do so, I may wait longer to see a bigger inch and weight loss so as not to get discouraged. I know I'll lose it, but I need to know it takes time, didn't take 6 days to put it on and 30 days will be worth it!!

Keep at it!!! You'll be stronger and leaner in 30 days, that's only a month!!! Months seem to fly by.... You can certainly do this!!

By the way I'm on Day 4 Level 1, just a couple days behind... I keep track of what everyone is doing and hope we can all come out at the end healthier people =)

Cheers!!!
    Stefanie
  • cmjsarmywife
    Options
    K just finished Day 6. Sheesh Level 3 s such a workout.

Pinkmaddycat, don't give up. I really like Level 3 more than the other levels. Try that and see what you think, You can always do the modified version of the exercises if they are too tough. I do that with a couple of them, or go back and forth between the two versions every few seconds if they are getting too intense.

But yes, You wont lose at first or maybe even gain because of all the crazy amount of lean muscle you are adding. Give it the full 30 days, REALLY give it your all, eat cleanly, and you will notice a big difference. Not only in how you look, but how you feel.
  • Pinkmaddycat
    Options
    thanks guys. dont worry i wont give up i know that much just imagined i might enjoy it more!

well 6 days in is 20% done, so you are right another half an inch could end up being 2.5 and i wouldnt be grumbling with that.

see what tomorrow brings, might try level 3

x