NE PATRIOTS - PLAYOFF TIME !!!

Options
MDLNH
MDLNH Posts: 587 Member
It's playoff time and the Broncos (& Tim Tebow) are coming to Gillette Stadium this Saturday . . .

NE Patriots fans need to come together and cheer loudly from where-ever they are located in the world for a win !!!!!

Wear your jerseys, hats, t-shirts, hoodies, etc and watch the game - Support your NE Patriots :-)

**** GO PATRIOTS ****

Replies

• BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    AHHHH I CAN'T WAIT to make Tebow cry. I am so pumped for this game.
  • Jessica0982
    Jessica0982 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    My 6th wedding anniversary is on Sat. Kickoff is at 8 pm. My husband wants to take me to dinner and I said, “Well, whatever we do, we have to be home by 8 pm” He asked why and I said, “Um, hello? The Pats are on!” Duh! He’s a Dol-fan. Don’t hold it against him. : )

On our wedding day back in 2006 we were in the playoffs. I had a pretty sweet Patriots garter instead of the good ol’ traditional. My entire family from Mass flew here to FL and we had the DJ updating us on the score throughout the reception. We had the big screen TV in the bar on and people were going in and out to watch the game. After the wedding, the game was at the very end. And everyone was huddled in the small bar room watching. The boys in their tux’s, me and the bridesmaids in our dresses. It was great!!

I’m so pumped for the game! I got my Brady jersey, my sweet new Pats hat, my Patriots flag! I really hope that hiring back McDaniels will be a huge help to our defense in finding out the tricks of Tim Tebow. I can’t wait for game day! You’ll hear me screaming all the way from Florida!

GO PATRIOTS!
  • justnname
    justnname Posts: 162
    Options
    My Mayo Jersey is ready and waiting.

Channukkah Harry Gave my wish this year for O'brien to leave and McDaniels to come back.. SO HAPPY!! :happy:

I'll be the one screaming when our defense is on Turnover!
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    394607_10150508765777699_581667698_8668883_895722647_n.jpg
  • lcoreo5
    lcoreo5 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    any one see jimmy fallon's tebowie? HILARIOUS
  • BioQueen
    Options
    That game was awesome. Sat back, didn't worry about it, had a good time.
  • Jessica0982
    Jessica0982 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I freaking love the Patriots! Great game last night! So great, we're watching it again right now. Not really. We're watching it because my 5 yr old fell asleep at halftime and I knew he'd want to see the rest.

Gronk played great. Hernandez made some great plays. Brady threw great. Defense was all over the place (finally!). Tebow and the Broncos played like crap plus there were injuries all over the place.

Great game if you're a Pats fan!
  • BioQueen
    Options
    Ready for the Ravens? I think it will be a good game, but that we will be able to win it. What do you guys think?
  • justnname
    justnname Posts: 162
    Options
    Fallon's TeBowing is Hilarious! Last night game was AWESOME! I have a really good feeling about the Raven's game. So Happy the defense finally stepped up and did some tackling!
  • MDLNH
    MDLNH Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I am definitely ready for this weekend's AFC Championship game !!!

*I'll have my GRONK jersey on - should be a great game ....

Go Patriots !!!!
  • BioQueen
    Options
    AHHH so jealous! I am dying for a Gronk jersey hahaha. But I can't wait for this game! Get hyped!
  • bill_i_am
    bill_i_am Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for the Ravens to get GRONKED!!!! Patriots 35 Ravens 17