Palm Beach or Broward County???

Options

Replies

• jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Broward County West - transplanted from Long Island NY 19 years ago.
  • Rebeccawks
    Rebeccawks Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!

I live in Greenacres/Lake Worth and work in Wellington. :)
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    I'm in Dade County
  • spikedkanji
    spikedkanji Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    PB county here, West Palm Beach.
  • ahsweetlee
    Options
    I live in delray. I just started insanity, again. Always looking for friends!
  • Nat11Z
    Nat11Z Posts: 2
    Options
    Live in WPB, work in boynton beach
  • SunflowerSasha
    Options
    i have seen a few people post on the where are you in florida thread that they are near me but thought i'd add a palm beach county thread to the group....

i'm denise, busy working mom to 2. i live in lake worth and work in west palm beach. i'm currently doing the New Rules of Lifting for Women program and am training for the disney princess 1/2 marathon feb 26th....

if you live in PB county and would like to meet up for a workout, let me know....
    Denise

Denise, you are an inspiration. I am Sasha and I also live in the lake worth area. I weigh just a little more than when you first started out and I am trying AGAIN to lose the weight ...hopefully this time it will stick. I am just watching my calories, but would love any suggestions you may have.
    You have done an amazing job!
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    West Palm Beach
  • afadingmind
    Options
    DONT DO IT!!!! DONT DO IT!!! lose the weight but don't do the rest.... JK congrats and the best to you
  • afadingmind
    Options
    Broward
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    dont do what???
    DONT DO IT!!!! DONT DO IT!!! lose the weight but don't do the rest.... JK congrats and the best to you
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Keep going South and you'll find me!
  • grimlaur
    Options
    Boca Raton... The Mouth of the Mouse..
  • ForTheSmile
    ForTheSmile Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I live in Lantana and go to school in Lake Worth. I go to the Curves in Lantana 6 times a week and as far as a diet, I switch it up a lot because when I get bored, I head over to McDonald's, and I really want to quit McDonald's. :D

I also do photography! I would love to help people out with getting nice before/after shots. My website is http://eclaire-photo.com. :)
  • PlusSizeGal
    PlusSizeGal Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Im in broward county, looking for new pen pal friends, and maybe meet up.
    Sometimes i go to hialeah and hang out...
    but i work in broward florida
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Live in Wellington, work in Boca... hopefully moving closer to Boca soon! AND, I'm new to FL as of 8/12 :)
  • Jes_ika
    Jes_ika Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    PBC Lake Worth
  • Ivian_
    Ivian_ Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Broward county :) Pines!
  • successgal1
    successgal1 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm in the Acreage near Royal Palm Beach. I work driving all over the county for my job, and have a rental in Martin, and used to live there. Multiple dogs, multiple cats, one fiancee, no kids.
  • vzelkina
    Options
    Hi all my name is Vera from Jupiter Florida. Just started on my weight loss journey. Time to get back into shape. I am trying to lose 40lbs. Looking for friends online for support and around the area to run, walk, or go to the gym with. I am new to the area also. Just moved last month. All are welcome to add me. Let me know if you are local and looking for a workout buddy, because I really need them!!!