Introductions

2»

Replies

• Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Hiya

Copied from my profile:

I have always been very overweight since i was wrongly diagnosed with a condition from about the age of 7. I was put on steroids and went from a skinny child to an obese one. I have since been up and down. At the age of about 21 I weighed nearly 20 stone, then went down to 12.5 stone in about 3 years. I had my child and went back up to 14 stone.

I have always been pretty fit even when I was very overweight but I look best thinner. My mum is naturally skinny and I have the same shape as her so I know how good i could look. Even though I want to weigh nearer 10 stone my goal really is just to be fit. I also would love to wear a pair of skinny jeans.

I also love working out and being fit, so I want to be able to do more with my life.

Start Weight on MFP

SW 198
    CW 166
    GW 152

Current measurements

Bust 34b
    Wast 28
    Hips 45

Measurments when started:

Bust 36c
    Waist 32
    Hips 49

Tel x
  • briteyes
    briteyes Posts: 435 Member
    Hi, My name is Jennifer and I'm so glad I found this group - since I'm in the same place as the rest of you. I could probably live the rest of my life weight 135, but really don't like how it looks on me. I want to be about 120 and toned. I want to feel proud of the way I look, I don't want to always be sucking in my tummy or worrying about having a muffin top when I wear low rise jeans. I want to wear a bathing suit with confidence, and most of all, I want my husband to always think I'm sexy.

So I plan to weight in and take all my measurements tomorrow (Sat), but i think I am weighing in right around 135 lbs.

I am 5'3" and my ideal weight is about 120.

I am going to try to lose 1 - 2 lbs a week, mainly through a low-calorie diet and running 3 - 4 times a week. I hope to fit in even more exercise, but I am a full-time working mom with two kids, two dogs, and of course my husband, who is self-employed and always very busy. He has committed to support me in losing this last bit of weight, so I hope that helps.
  • susanb573
    susanb573 Posts: 111 Member
    Hi. I'm about 5'5" or so. I currently weigh 137 and would like to be around 128ish. I really need to tone my abs and get my eating under control. I guess I joined this site years ago but I don't remember doing it. I re-discovered it last week and have been logging my food and exercise since. I've found that I'm very hesitant to eat something that's less nutritious if I'm going to have to reveal it to the virtual world.

I'm 39 (will be 40) this year. I've been pregnant A LOT.
  • HI!! My name is Erica and I am 20. I am married and I go to college, I also work two part time jobs. I started trying to lose weight almost a year ago at 171 pounds, I am currently 155 so I have lost 16 pounds and would like to lose at least 15 more hopefully by the end of April.
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    I'm Maureen.
    I have 3 sons (18,6,6)
    Current weight 137
    Goal weight 125
    I just gained weight from not eating great and minimal exercise. No real reason.
    I know I can loose it, if I stick to it.
  • Hey Im Angela
    Im 43 and married 21 years with one daughter a freshman in college and a 13 yr son in middle school.
    I am barely 5ft so you can imagine my struggle. Never really had a weight prob till my first born, gained 55 lbs Whoo!!!
    But after a year of self pity and feeling so insecure i got invited to the gym and started aerobics!!! I fell in love with it. The rest has been exercise daily. But now the metabolism has went down and im strugglin to keep it off.