What the treat??

I thought it might be fun to think of some Belly dancing related treat we choose to look forward to as we loose weight. Something we couldn't have done before. I have a baladi outfit which looks hideous at the moment. It would be nice for it to fit........whats your treat?? Maybe a new sparkly outfit???

Replies

• lovemydrmartens
    lovemydrmartens Posts: 144 Member
    I have a beautiful pink Eman Zaki dress I'd love to wear again... I haven't been able to get into it for over a year. it makes me feel like a movie star... Jessica rabbit lol! ;-)
  • My goal is to just come to a class Shirley and not end up looking like I just washed my hair!! hahaha! I know its good for me, and I'm obviously sweating off the calories, but its really not very flattering is it! lol

I'd love actually to have lost enough weight to be able to buy a lovely outfit for maybe Milford this year (if we've been invited back!).....hmmmm......think I've just set myself a little goal there! ;)
    xxx
  • saididancer
    saididancer Posts: 5 Member
    OOOhh both sound Fabulous, Eman Zaki eh?? Rachel we WILL be dancing in sparkly new costumes this year at Milford!!! :love:
  • I have been wearing body stockings ever since I saw a video of me dancing at Raqs Wombourne last October, they help cover up my hideous fat belly so its my goal to simply be able to wear my costumes without body stockings again.......but I have a long way to go till that happens.