Waiting to visit their place....

Options
I have a question for all you ladys and I would love the guys opinon too....... When you first meet a new guy, how long do you wait before you actually go to their place?

I have been told by several people that its a big no no to do when your first getting to know them.

And my questions for the guys is if you ask the girl to come over is that just a meeting place or do you always have a hidden agenda?

I have ran into this several times and some guys seem to act like thats just crazy of me......

Replies

• La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I have no idea on the rules.

But this Saturday I had the guy whom I had gone out with 3 times (each date was at least 3 hours long) over my place. He invited me over his but we decided on mine since he has roommates. Not sure if that was "okay" but I felt comfortable with him.
  • Katefab26
    Katefab26 Posts: 865
    Options
    I think that you should do what you feel comfortable with. If he seems like a good guy who is genuinely interested in you and not just trying to "get in your pants" then by all means, go over to his place. If it gets weird or awkward, just leave :-)
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    NOW, I did just watch For Colored Girls movie and if you've seen it, there's a scary scene on it. The guy was hot, sweet, and even I was falling in love with him. He was crazy!!!

I watched this Sunday... after the fact I let my guy come over. :ohwell:
  • nicolebunny55
    Options
    NOW, I did just watch For Colored Girls movie and if you've seen it, there's a scary scene on it. The guy was hot, sweet, and even I was falling in love with him. He was crazy!!!

I watched this Sunday... after the fact I let my guy come over. :ohwell:

Dnt remind me.............. I saw that movie when it first came out and he was crazy