Now that we're done ...

Options
ecmcnamee
ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
What's you're plan with regard to pushups. I am loving the way I can start to see some definition in my shoulders, so I think I'm going to do the exhaustion test on Monday and see where that puts me and then decide if I'm going to start from week 1 or week 4. If enough people are interested, I'll start a thread of just ongoing or something. Congrats to everyone who finished!

Replies

• AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    i completely fell off the wagon in terms of the actual schedule, but am still keeping up with it when I can. I can do about 90 push ups right now and am still working to that 100 goal! I'd be interested in staying in the group if yall dont mind that i keep my own schedule!

Great work to everyone, yall kept me with it longer than I have been able to keep myself into it!
  • kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I have to finish w6d3 and still do the exhaustion test, too. I'll also probably start back to week 4 or 5 (not 6.) I wanna wear short sleeves just to show off the shoulders, too bad it's winter!! I do want to keep doing them at least 3x per week, cuz I'm loving the definition, too! Plus I love telling people how many I can do :laugh:

So I'm interested for sure!!
  • kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    @ AggieCass09 You can do 90 consecutive? If so, YOU ROCK!!
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I have not started, but am greatly inspired by all of you. I would love to be included in the next round, but as AggieCass said, I'll just have my own schedule. But it's cool to see everyone's progress.
  • ecmcnamee
    Options
    i completely fell off the wagon in terms of the actual schedule, but am still keeping up with it when I can. I can do about 90 push ups right now and am still working to that 100 goal! I'd be interested in staying in the group if yall dont mind that i keep my own schedule!

Great work to everyone, yall kept me with it longer than I have been able to keep myself into it!

Holy **** Cass 90?? That's ****ing awesome!!! Go you!!
  • ecmcnamee
    Options
    I have not started, but am greatly inspired by all of you. I would love to be included in the next round, but as AggieCass said, I'll just have my own schedule. But it's cool to see everyone's progress.

Absolutely ... would love to have you!