Really need HElp PLese???????

Ok so im 15 and 5'9 and not really fat just have a little extera but i really want to wear a bikini and i haveing a really bad promble stay mmotivationed im palying basketball and it really hard to eat right all the time really need help!!!!!!

Replies

• beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 846 Member
    Try some core strength training, it really heps to tone up the stomach muscles. Look at the fitness part of the forum for tips, this site can really provide youw ith all the help you need or want.
  • OneLuckyRabbit
    OneLuckyRabbit Posts: 67 Member
    At 15 your body is still growing and that baby fat is natural. You should concentrate more on getting adequate nutrition and being active rather than losing weight. Basketball is a good place to start, but you should also try and find a good sustainable routine to keep that metabolism up. Maybe a morning jog (yuck) or a gym membership.

Also, be careful about advertising your age. The min age for this site is 18. I personally don't care and think it is good that you are trying to get healthy, but some people are sticklers for the rules and will report you and get you kicked off the site.