Anyone still play Black Ops?

Options
I swear everyone I know has moved on from Black Ops to newer released games which, honestly, is OK because I have gotten pretty excellent at Black Ops because all the super stellar players have moved onto other games LOL.

Replies

• kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    lol! No, unfortunately playing Battlefield 3 here! :) You should switch! :P
  • spinedocmfp
    spinedocmfp Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I just got it at Xmas and I like it. I haven't played COD since modern warfare and I am loving it. I'm not great at it, so I like that the people there are not all superstars to use me as a meat target.
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I still play Black Ops :smile:
  • ChantelleFowler
    ChantelleFowler Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I still play Black Ops :smile:

Thank you =] Lol!!
  • SheehyCFC
    SheehyCFC Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Sorry - I've moved on to MW3... but I should break out the Black Ops, because i was pretty close to prestiging again!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    NO
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Dropped Black Ops for Gears of War 3. Now that I can re-up, I'll be playing even more.
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    My clan still gathers for Black Ops once in a while, but most of the time it's only 3 or 4 of us. Everyone else has moved on to MW3. I tried 3 out, but had to take a break. The first couple months people are waaay too serious for me to enjoy it. The same thing happened with Black Ops though. I tried it out, put it on the shelf, and eventually went back when all the psychos got tired.