Curves Success Stories!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• peaceoutpcos
    Options
    I just joined curves yesterday and THIS is SO motivating to me!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I am looking forward to sharing your Journey with you!!
  • bhealthyagain
    bhealthyagain Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I have my consultation with Curves on Wednesday, and i am planning on joining Sept 3 when my daughter starts school again. I am so excited reading all of your wonderful stories! I am 5 feet tall and 164lbs ...the heaviest i've ever been. I am aiming to lose 45 lbs to be at my "ideal" weight for my height! I can't wait. I only hope i can be as successful as all of you. This is my first gym experience..but after baby #2 my metabolism isn't so great any more. I am joing the Curves Complete program!! YAY
  • valerier77
    valerier77 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love Curves. I use it as my resistance training/muscle building. I love that it is 30 minutes a day when no-one can get to me (kids, hubby, work). It's ME time! I aim to go 3 times a week but don't always make it. I have lost 17 pounds since I started my weight loss journey and my shape is changing. Measuring this week so I'll know if the cardio is burning off my abdominal fat as my Curves coach recommended.... For cardio I do a brisk walk/run every night either outdoors or on the treadmill - 30 minutes to 1 hour.

Valerie
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :ohwell: I miss having a Curves near by SO MUCH!! Nothing against boys, but I really don't like being the Only Girl in the Gym no matter how nice the Boys are.
    :flowerforyou: I'm happy to stay in touch with other Curves Girls!! And I'm glad that you are enjoying your Workouts!!