Options
I have over 100 pounds to loose. I started out at 389lbs and have so far lost 32 lbs. Feel free to friend me and I will try my best to offer my support.

Replies

• lindsnjeff
    lindsnjeff Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great job so far!
  • empresslove13
    empresslove13 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    hello! I am new as well. I started at 267 but joined here after loosing about 10lbs.
  • reddqueen
    reddqueen Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm not new to MFP, but I am just beginning to get involved with the community aspect of this site.
  • Von_Da_Vixen
    Von_Da_Vixen Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am brand new as well and I look foward to having the support and supporting others as we fight to get fit!
  • airlily
    airlily Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm new, too, and could definitely use the support of people who know exactly how I feel. 100+ to lose is NOT a small task. It doesn't mean I'm going to give up, but I still need lots of support. :)
  • Lovablelamb326
    Lovablelamb326 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I got serious about losing weight this year. I signed up for this site months ago but never used it. I will be here to support anyone who needs it. I did not get the nickname "The Drill Sergeant" for letting my partners slack off.
  • Yavi389
    Yavi389 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Ello All,

I'm wanting to lose weight for a number of reasons. But I'd had to save the thing (more like someone) that actually has made me get off my butt would have to me my daughter. I'm wanting to become a underwater welder but I can't achieve that career goal if I'm at the weight I am now. My starting weight is 340lbs. My goal is to be 180. I look forward to taking this journey with you all and wish you guys the best of luck on your weight-loss goals.
  • StarLady82
    StarLady82 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, I too want to lose just over 100lbs and have lost 6.5 in my first two weeks. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Hoperfully we can all encourage eachother to do well :smile: