New weigh ins (how did it go?)

Options
Kooopons
Kooopons Posts: 167 Member
Well discouraging is that I only lost 1 more pound, YET the other day I was down 2 more. So I'm wondering if I'm building some muscle. I know they always say that but I feel like I'm SO much thinner. I did lift weights esp with my arms and I do acrobat stuff with the boys and do leg presses with Luke sitting on me (he's 50lbs LOL). I also have been doing abs. So I could have put on some muscle, but it's a bummer!

But encouraging is that I feel so much thinner- seriously- 4lbs on the scale and I feel THAT much thinner?? And I fit into jeans I haven't fit into in a while

Onward and downward (hopefully :smile: )

Have you weighed in lately?

Replies

• kimnmiah
    Options
    I did not weigh today as a splurged last night and went over my calories but I am down 6 lbs. I can really feel it in my clothes. I am sure I am toning my muscles some too. I am already on such better shape. The first day on he elliptical i had to stop several times and was on resistance 1 & 2. Last night I breezed threw 20 min at resistance 4. Such a difference. I'm definitely going to keep it up so I can get back into my pre baby summer clothes.
  • BklynMamacita
    BklynMamacita Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Yes if you build muscle, it weighs more than fat. I usually go by if I go down in clothing size more thanthe scale because I do gain muscle quickly. As long as it keeps going down, that's good!
  • AJones1021
    AJones1021 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I weigh in Mondays, so I'll report back!

But way to go, girls!!!!