Final Exhaustion Test

Options
ecmcnamee
ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
43 ... I'm happy with this considering I think I've almost doubled what I could do 7 weeks ago. I know a few of you want to continue so I'll start a thread so we can support each other there. Good luck :)

Replies

• kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Advice from my physical therapist friend is to take 2-3 days off, so I'm gonna do the test Monday. I definitely want to continue, but I really think the days with 9 sets are why my ab is sore. I'll prolly stick to 5sets :)
  • stubsy1968
    stubsy1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    43 ... I'm happy with this considering I think I've almost doubled what I could do 7 weeks ago. I know a few of you want to continue so I'll start a thread so we can support each other there. Good luck :)
    '

AWESOME work Beth and well done for completing. I've slackened off a bit and keep forgetting to get them done. I have another test to do so will DEFINITELY GET THIS DONE TONIGHT and report the outcome

Kathy
  • kseltzer
    Options
    I did the exhaustion test and managed 60!!! I'm pretty happy with this. I'll start back at week 4 on Tuesday!
  • ecmcnamee
    ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I did the exhaustion test and managed 60!!! I'm pretty happy with this. I'll start back at week 4 on Tuesday!

So awesome!!! You rock!
  • lijparsons
    Options
    I just did my exhaustion test, and got 53. I thought that was pretty good considering my initial beginning test I got 20. I'm happy with that!!
  • kseltzer
    Options
    I just did my exhaustion test, and got 53. I thought that was pretty good considering my initial beginning test I got 20. I'm happy with that!!

Awesome job!!