Continuing On ....

Options
ecmcnamee
ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
I'm going to pick back up at week 4 and incorporate this into my workouts going forward.

Replies

• kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I did week 4, day 1 last night. I got in 21, 25, 21, 21, and before I could get the max set in...Daddy came home and bam! That's when my kiddo gashed his head open, so I didn't get the final set in. My right ab muscle was irritated by the pushups, which is really annoying to me!
  • ecmcnamee
    ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I did week 4, day 1 last night. I got in 21, 25, 21, 21, and before I could get the max set in...Daddy came home and bam! That's when my kiddo gashed his head open, so I didn't get the final set in. My right ab muscle was irritated by the pushups, which is really annoying to me!

I had that when I first started doing push ups over the summer .. it really does take time for it to heal too!
  • kseltzer
    Options

I had that when I first started doing push ups over the summer .. it really does take time for it to heal too!

So, I should rest? I really don't want to stop doing them every other day, because I am so afraid I will lose the muscle tone I have.
  • kseltzer
    Options
    I did 25, 29,25,25,25 (no real max at the end) I can already feel my ab is sore.
  • kseltzer
    Options
    I did 25, 29,25,25,25 (no real max at the end) I can already feel my ab is sore.

I did these exact 5sets on Saturday, too :)