2»

Replies

• islandgirl1767
    Options
    W3D5 dreading Yoga tonight...
  • stormy213
    stormy213 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    W3D5 Legs and Back with Ab ripper X completed!! One more day then a rest day!! How do you guys feel?

Feeling Good! My week 3 is over...rest tomorrow. Woo hoo!
  • spartacus69
    Options
    Off Wednesday - no time.
    Did full-body heavy weights instead of L&B today. Felt great!
    Tomorrow's the last day before vacation ...
  • nevareg
    nevareg Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    W3D6 KenpoX COMPLETED!! I've never gotten this far before so I'm super proud!! Tomorrow is my rest day, so I hope to see most of you in week 4!! Congrats on getting this far!!
  • Gamergl
    Gamergl Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Week 3 done! See you all in week 4!
  • TexasPatriot
    TexasPatriot Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was W3D4 Yoga X for me. From previous attempts with the course I have decided that I hate it but my wife said that she would do it with me for support. 35 minutes in she quit. Then complained that it was too advanced and dangerous without a instructor to actually be present to help me. Oh, and also how Tony pushes you to go harder is apparently a no-no with yoga.

So as an alternative we did Candlelight Yoga on Netflix. The first thing the instructor said was to relax. It was about stretching the further-est but proper breathing. Anyway, I felt more comfortable with this video and thought that maybe I'd share this with others in the group that may feel put off by the yoga x.
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Falling off the daily posting but got back on track with the exercising. Week 3 complete.
  • TexasPatriot
    TexasPatriot Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Kenpo done and got to use my new HRM and calorie counter. Good stuff