Weigh in Stories

Options
MasonMelissa
MasonMelissa Posts: 525 Member
So does anyone have any weigh in stories?? Were you disappointed with your first weigh in or where you happy and pleased?

For me it was both. When i weighed in this morning i had not losed any where near what i thought i would. I was pretty down on my self and was contimplating having a cookie that is still sitting on my counter. :smile: But then I rememberd some one saying that you need to always use the same scale. So I walked into my bathroom turned the scale on and hoped on it. It stated that I was 2.4 lbs lighter then 6 days ago. Now that is more what i was expecting. So I am all smiles now.

so now I only have 14 lbs to kill before May 9th.

Mel

Replies

• nenar77
    nenar77 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I didn't have a great weight loss last week. I only lost three pounds. It is good for an average overweight person but I was kinda sad. Then I took a good look and realized in total since the first that I have lost a pound a day. That's really cool. Praying for good results this week. pleazzzzz!
  • MasonMelissa
    MasonMelissa Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Nenar77
    I am happy for your weight loss even though it is not what you expected it could have been way less then what you had. So take all Small victories as a step in the right direction.
  • stone307
    Options
    I am pleased with were I am at. I started this right before I had a whirlwind trip started. Driving over 1200 miles one way....work....work, then flying home for a few days and then flying back out to work again. Then topping the entire thing off with another 1200 drive. To have lost 2#'s during that, i have no complaints.