You CAN be who you want to be!

Options
2»

Replies

• caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    And, finally, after 48 years I found that if I buy cheap stuff, then next season, I'm buying them again. It pays to invest in the good stuff. I have one classic black shell top that I've had for 20 years. Now that's quality!!!! So I've learned to be VERY selective and, that's what I look for now.
    [/quote]

So true!!!
  • blessmy5
    Options
    BTW - Pinterest has some great fitness and health motivation. I have a board that is "HealthyMindBodySoul" and it always motivates me. I even have it on my iphone and use some of them as my screen lock wallpaper.
  • cndrlla
    cndrlla Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I am on Pinterest already, and have pinned some looks that I would love to see me in, but I am going to rename it now! Thanks Slinky :smile:
  • lesle1
    lesle1 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    How do you find sexy boots for a catwoman costume when your calves are big from all the running?
  • caroldot
    Options
    How do you find sexy boots for a catwoman costume when your calves are big from all the running?

Have you tried the kind that don't zip? I have some slip-on Steve Madden ones (just found at Marshalls for $22 clearance!) They are knee-high but they're stretchy and slip on with a small zipper on side basically for getting ankle thru the heel part.
  • lesle1
    lesle1 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Thanks!

Looking at costumes and thinking about how skinny I want to get. Now this is a costume! Too old to wear it? hmmm have to see...

56070-large.jpg
  • caroldot
    Options
    Girl....if you can rock that costume then I say GO. FOR. IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!