Nerdfighter Challenge?

Options
Whoo- overnight and we have 6 members! Should we have a challenge or should this stay a purely awesome discussion group?
also- anyone see the Green Brothers on tour yet? I couldn't get to Bethesda when they were there but I heard it was awesome!!

Replies

• Mrsairforce
    Options
    They are coming to Austin which is an hour away and I wanted to go but my car broke. I wont get my preorder until tomorrow because of the holiday. And people are posting quotes on Tumblr!! I'm secretly hoping I get a Yeti signature. :P I don't know about challenges but I'm on level 2 of the 30 day shred and starting the 200 crunches a day challenge.
  • VestaDear
    Options
    This post is kinda old now but I saw them when they came to Portland if you still care! The shining moment of the afternoon was when they closed with 500 Miles by The Proclaimers.

Speaking of which, has anyone else noticed that people have all together stopped calling John out for singing when he promised several years ago he would stop?

Not that I mind, I just thought the change of heart was a little interesting.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Congrats