DDR

Options
2»

Replies

• HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    I remember the days when i wanted a CobaltFlux SOOO badly....

As for listening to MP3s...no, its not just you! I have Megamixes for all 8 mixes, as well as every song that i play with my fingers on Stepmania, before attempting them with feet in the arcade.

You list some good tunes! I prefer Dam Dariram KCP Mix....MUCH better! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRSd1phH9Eo

I love my jpop stuff! Trying to find the full edits of the short DDR songs can be a pain though. I finally found my favourite ever DDR song in long form though.

Follow me - Lady Baby http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZvOJqsj9kw
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I still play on my PS2.
    I love my ignition pad. I dont know if they still make them.
    Not as nice as the metal pads but I also play on advanced and the metal sounds like I am doing construction!

I agree with the poster that said the music has gone downhill since DDR maz. DDR Supernova sucks!
  • VonRockette
    VonRockette Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Myhusband used to. I just don't find I get a good work out from it because I'm not coordinated enough to go fast! I used to do all sorts of dance - jazz, ballet, african, belly, etc... and I can't work DDR for the life of me!!
  • HMonsterX
    Options
    Funny that Von, as i cant do any sort of dancing at all, but DDR is my bag! :D

I have GOT to get a new home mat though, getting expensive to keep going down the bowl. I really should limit it to just Friday nights, that's when its busiest! :D
  • johnnythrash
    johnnythrash Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have a cobalt flux and enjoy it a lot (hooked into a comp w/ stepmania) but I really miss the arcade. 3rd mix korean v2 is my fave, probably because that's the one I started on.
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I used to LOVE DDR. I went to tournaments and everything.

I don't play it anymore, though, because all of the new one's songs suck.

So I place Dance Central now :p
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I used to play DDR so much, my favorite song was candy.
  • HMonsterX
    Options
    I have a cobalt flux and enjoy it a lot (hooked into a comp w/ stepmania)

Grrrrrr....jealous.... :(
  • da_sammit
    da_sammit Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    back in the good old days of my healthy youth, i could be seen on weekends belting it out on the DDR machine.. i was a light, almost to standard... totally being upshown by my best mate who could do hysteria on heavy with double pads.. urgh.

but anywho, i have bought myself the DDR version for xbox and a plastic mat and now that i have my HRM im going to keep on doing it for a bit longer!! trying to get back up to light and can manage it on certain songs but mainly back to beginner for me...