Any Turbo Jammers?

Options
Hi! I need some one out there to Turbo Jam with me!

Replies

• jilljnichols
    jilljnichols Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Turbo Fire! If you haven't tried it, you will LOVE it....it's Turbo Jam on steriods!! Lots of fun and kick major booty!!
  • Thefitnessvixen
    Options
    I'm doing Turbo Fire! If you haven't tried it, you will LOVE it....it's Turbo Jam on steriods!! Lots of fun and kick major booty!!

Haven't done that one,but I have heard it is so FUN!!!
  • kruckle
    Options
    I just ordered turbo jam. I am supposed to have it by the 30th. I would love to do it with you. I am doing P90X2 now but hope to be able to do turbo jam along with it. I get tired of the P90 workouts pretty quickly. If you are interested I will let you know when I get the DVDs.
  • strongnotskinny121
    strongnotskinny121 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I love TJ!!!! I have lost 40 lbs so far! I really want to work on the Brazil Butt Lift, but I <3 TJ so much I can't help but pop it when it's time to work out!
  • LolaVersion2
    LolaVersion2 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I do Turbo at my gym a few times a week. Its so much fun and such a great workout. I'm always ALWAYS sore and sweaty!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I'm doing turbo jam! It's so fun. I want to do turbo fire later on too. It's either that or insanity. I love Chalene (sp?) she's so fun so I'm leaning more towards turbo fire.
  • MalloryCurrent
    MalloryCurrent Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am a turbo Jammer! I love it! My husband and me do them every night! I am working up through the beachbody products haha. Next I'm doing Turbo Fire then some p90x and then insanity. Gotta change it up haha!! =)
  • alu1977
    alu1977 Posts: 11
    Options
    I just ordered my Turbo Jam tonight! Excited to get it.
  • MalloryCurrent
    MalloryCurrent Posts: 62 Member
    Options

You will Love it!! =D
  • alu1977
    alu1977 Posts: 11
    Options

You will Love it!! =D

I am really Excited. I have Hip hop Abs which is fun, i go a week but then get out of routine. The TurboJam seems to have more workouts and I really want to do TurboFire. I figured I'd start here. I just need to do it, no more excuses :)
  • nikki_0522
    nikki_0522 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam!
  • strongnotskinny121
    strongnotskinny121 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I am a turbo Jammer! I love it! My husband and me do them every night! I am working up through the beachbody products haha. Next I'm doing Turbo Fire then some p90x and then insanity. Gotta change it up haha!! =)

If you like Turbo Jam, I would suggest ChaLean Xtreme instead of P90x. Many of the P90x videos are looooonnnggg. I have time restrains and
    CLX is 50 mins for the longest video and the rest are about 30 mins long. Plus she mixes in some of her kickboxing! :)
  • cklowery36
    cklowery36 Posts: 151 Member
    Options

You will Love it!! =D

I am really Excited. I have Hip hop Abs which is fun, i go a week but then get out of routine. The TurboJam seems to have more workouts and I really want to do TurboFire. I figured I'd start here. I just need to do it, no more excuses :)

I'm using TJ starting this week along with Power90 and Rocking Body. Love them all!