GREEN: Welcome, Challenges, and Updates

Hi Team Members - new and old! There have certainly been some changes the past week - let's hope we get some good changes in our bodies at the weigh-in tomorrow. It's last chance workout day, so beat your little buns into shape and burn off a few last-minute calories.

I want to welcome our new members. I will be sending each of you a little note this week to welcome you to the team, but feel free to message me first if you have questions or concerns. We want you all to feel welcome. I give our "prizes" to our top 3 as well as our "Motivator of the Week". They aren't much, but just a little something to recognize your efforts. I made "T-Shirts" for our group last week. This week I am going to attempt banners - we will see how that goes!! LOL

Next is our weekly challenge - I will be posting that later this evening (it's now 5:30 EST where I am - East Coast of the US). My DH has been working on my Internet access this weekend, but I think we finally have it licked! I will be staying at my parents' house this evening, so I will hook up once there and I know that's a good connection. This weekend was full of travel, and today was full of dental (we do a family day so they took our family of five in this afternoon - we pretty much close the place for about an hour taking up all three assistants and the one dentist!).

I think that also updates everyone on our most recent info. More to come later - after I finish my last-chance workout and get to Dad's. Have a great evening, morning, whatever depending on what time it is wherever you are!!!

Carla, The DomestiChick