RED TEAM WEEK 2 WEIGH IN

Options
fitmom_pam1976
fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
OK RED TEAM IT'S ABOUT THAT TIME FOR US TO WEIGH IN. A LITTLE DIFFERENT THIS WEEK, PLEASE WEIGH IN BY TUESDAY NIGHT (1/17)!!! WE NEED TO GET WEIGH INS EARLY THIS WEEK. PLEASE TRY TO GET THEM IN! (AND THANK YOU AHEAD OF TIME.....)

PLEASE FOLLOW THIS FORMAT:

PW(PREVIOUS WEIGHT)
CW(CURRENT WEIGHT)

GOOD LUCK AND THANK YOU!

I would also like to apoligize for not being able to follow up as much on my team!!!! I have been reading all of your comments, it is just that this week is very hectic for me. With the ex Blue Team having no captain and planning a bday party (and of course other daily stresses) I cannot believe it is only TUESDAY!!! LOL! On another note: LET's WELCOME OUR NEW RED TEAM MEMBERS!!!!! The following is a list of the entire RED TEAM:

ALLYBALLY6
ALSISON
BMCC2009
BOBKAT67
CFILES
COLLINSON2004
DANCING_CAT
DEBORAH_MCCARTNEY
DICOVE
FIREDRAGON064
GRETCHENHANDY
INGOT81
JUSTBECAUSE20
KAJ1230
LELASUTT
LIRANA
MELLOJELLO66
MICHELLEB521
PAMASTORI
PRSCONCH
RAINLOVER007
RIMRK
ROBYNHAM84
RRAKARTER
SHAWNAF77
SHEBB
SMANNING1982
STRONGGWEN
TATTOO
TAYLORFISHER1
TENSHIBLUE
USNGIRLMEL
WEATHER4000

Noone said this was going to be easy......and WEEK 2 is usually a little harder to get on the scale. BUT let's do it and start focusing on WEEK 3!!! I have posted the WEEK 3 CHALLENGE FOR ALL TEAMS (I THINK THIS WILL REALLY PUSH EVERYONE) AND THE RED TEAM WEEK 3 CHALLENGE ( WHICH WILL MAKE US FOCUS ON WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR!). If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me!!!!! GOOD LUCK RED TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's make this ANOTHER WINNING WEEK AND MORE IMPORTANTLY LET'S KEEP THE TITLE OF TEAM COMMITMENT!!! I WANT ALL THE RED TEAM TO STICK TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

Pam :)

PLEASE FOLLOW THIS FORMAT:

PW(PREVIOUS WEIGHT)
CW(CURRENT WEIGHT)

GOOD LUCK AND THANK YOU!

Replies

• dancing_cat
    dancing_cat Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    PW: 179.9
    CW: 179.1

Considering I'm trying to lose 2lbs a week I don't feel this is a good week. I do seem to have lost just over a centimeter (half an inch) from my tummy at least so not all bad.

Hindrances: Eating out for 2 birthdays and Saturday night last week (as well as a work lunch yesterday) really add up in calorific terms. Chinese is terrible for calories when I go with my family.

Helpers: I think its only my gym activity that's kept me on track.

Looking forward to no-excuses next week ...

(81.2kg converted to lbs using google)
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    PW: 179.9
    CW: 179.1

Considering I'm trying to lose 2lbs a week I don't feel this is a good week. I do seem to have lost just over a centimeter (half an inch) from my tummy at least so not all bad.

Hindrances: Eating out for 2 birthdays and Saturday night last week (as well as a work lunch yesterday) really add up in calorific terms. Chinese is terrible for calories when I go with my family.

Helpers: I think its only my gym activity that's kept me on track.

Looking forward to no-excuses next week ...

(81.2kg converted to lbs using google)

You are doing a great job!!! You had several obstacles this past week and you still had a loss!!!!!!!! NOW that is GREAT!!! Keep up the GREAT work!!!!!!!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    PW: 171.9
    CW: 173.7

I am soooo upset and embarassed!!! :frown: I am supposed to be leading my team....and this is NOT the way to lead a team! I promise to be 100% focused this coming week! I will NOT let you guys down again! The NO EXCUSE week is exactly what I need! This past week I have NOT logged my food, been slacking on the water....but I did start working out. I have been way over on my cal intake. BUT this is a new week..........and I am going to get back on track!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK to the rest of my team!!!!!!!

Pam :(
  • ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options

I am soooo upset and embarassed!!! :frown: I am supposed to be leading my team....and this is NOT the way to lead a team! I promise to be 100% focused this coming week! I will NOT let you guys down again! The NO EXCUSE week is exactly what I need! This past week I have NOT logged my food, been slacking on the water....but I did start working out. I have been way over on my cal intake. BUT this is a new week..........and I am going to get back on track!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK to the rest of my team!!!!!!!

You had a giant loss last week so that could be why. I sometimes get a false low if I work out late the night before weigh in - it goes back up the next day (at one point this week I weighed 165 after my run). Don't be disheartened and use this to motivate you for next week.

PW: 168.6
    CW: 168

I'm working out hard and I've pushed my half marathon training up a gear yet very little is happening on the scales (it had better be muscle!).
  • lelasutt
    lelasutt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    PW: 179.8
    CW: 177.6

I'm so proud of myself this week. It makes it a little easier to get up at 4:30 am to work out before going into work to see results. Good luck everyone.
    Go Red team!!!!

7820655.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options

You had a giant loss last week so that could be why. I sometimes get a false low if I work out late the night before weigh in - it goes back up the next day (at one point this week I weighed 165 after my run). Don't be disheartened and use this to motivate you for next week.

PW: 168.6
    CW: 168

I'm working out hard and I've pushed my half marathon training up a gear yet very little is happening on the scales (it had better be muscle!).

Thanks so much for encouraging me!!! I will def use this to motivate me!!! Good luck with you marathon training!!! Sounds exciting!!!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    PW: 179.8
    CW: 177.6

I'm so proud of myself this week. It makes it a little easier to get up at 4:30 am to work out before going into work to see results. Good luck everyone.
    Go Red team!!!!

7820655.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

That is sooo GREAT!!! You just gave me aGREAT idea!!! Tomorrow I have a FULL schedule of errands.....so guess who will be getting up early to do some spinning??? ME!!!!!!!!!!!! GO RED TEAM!!!!!!!!!!
  • deborah_mccartney
    Options
    PW 156
    CW 151

Ive lost 13lbs so far, i do realise 5lbs was the post Christmas cut down and another 3lbs of water weight but i i have 1lbs off next week I'll have a Stone off!!

Soo happy!

Ps dont worry Pam, its only a few pounds! xx
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options

You are an excellent leader Pam. Don't beat yourself up. You care a lot about your team. That's what a good leader does!!
  • weather4000
    weather4000 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    PW: 161.6
    CW: 161.2

Unfortunately I think I am leaning towards hypothyroid right now. It makes it really hard for me to lose weight no matter how hard I try. I hope this week will be a bit better for me. I am happy with any loss though!!!!!!!!!

GO RED!!!!!
  • dicove
    dicove Posts: 36
    Options
    ERRRR 161 now 160, bad week
    my hindrance this week out of town and lots of work, no excuses I know but I had difficult time finding time, Back on track this week.
  • dicove
    dicove Posts: 36
    Options

we all will plateau on week two, just like myself the important thing is we work through it and move ahead !:flowerforyou:
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options

You are an excellent leader Pam. Don't beat yourself up. You care a lot about your team. That's what a good leader does!!

Thank you !!!! And you are such a great part of this challenge!!!!!!
  • robynham84
    robynham84 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Pw: 183
    Cw:180.5

Hey, its a loss!!!! Looks like the red team is having the typical 2nd week!!!! Go RED team!!!

Pam: you are doing a great job don't beat yourself up over a couple of pounds. :)
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options

we all will plateau on week two, just like myself the important thing is we work through it and move ahead !:flowerforyou:

Thank you and I am sure newìxt week will be better!!!!!!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Pw: 183
    Cw:180.5

Hey, its a loss!!!! Looks like the red team is having the typical 2nd week!!!! Go RED team!!!

Pam: you are doing a great job don't beat yourself up over a couple of pounds. :)

Thank you....I will def try harder this week!!! COngrats on your weightloss!!!!!!!!
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    PW: 161
    CW: 160

yep, seems like the dreaded Week 2 weigh-in is getting a lot of us, myself included! You're saying, "What??? I ate right and worked out like a horse and didn't lose any weight, or even gained, or only lost a pound?? NOT FAIR! !" This could be the week that tests your resolve. The truly committed will dig in and keep to the plan. Those who want it to happen through wishing and hoping will give up. In 3 months, the Committed will probably be seeing serious results and be happy with their efforts, while the Wishers will be no better off than they are today--maybe even worse, still wishing for a magic solution.

You may not show a loss on the scale, but are your clothes a tad bit looser? Do you have more energy and just feel better all around? Doesnt that count for something?

Go Red Team!
  • kaj1230
    Options
    PW: 172
    CW: 170

Go Red!
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    PW: 175
    CW: 172

Go Red!!!!!