1/17 Chat

Options
MzGrinch9250
MzGrinch9250 Posts: 375 Member
Good Morning Divas! I plan on going to Curves this morning since I don't have to be at work until this afternoon. I'm pretty sore this morning due to my workout on the kinect the other night. I didn't think I would be sore, since I was just having fun playing a game with my boys.

Have a great day everyone!

Lisa

Replies

• lcharity79
    lcharity79 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hope you have a great day as well Lisa! I have been trying to go to Curves every morning before work, because fortunately my office has a locker/shower room where I can clean up before work. However, after doing that yesterday morning, last night I also went to a kickboxing and yoga class. This morning my entire body was protesting loudly! LOL! So, I have pushed back my a.m. workout to this evening...when I will go and do some Zumba and light circuit training instead.

I love all of the light recipes you can find on MFP. It's so exciting to eat healthy, yummy foods that are actually doing my body good! This morning I mixed up 1/2 cup of greek yogurt with 1 packet of no sugar added cocoa mix and stuck it in the freezer! It tasted pretty yummy licking the spoon, and I'm hoping the consistency is good when I try it later! Only 120 calories, 16 carbs, 1g fat, and 13g protein! Way better than ice cream health wise!

Life is good!
  • MzGrinch9250
    Options
    My Curves workout was brutal. My sore muscles suffered on the machines and it showed in my calories burned of 374. That's still a good number, but I can tell it was due to me not pushing hard enough. I'm hoping my soreness will be gone before the end of the week.

lcharity - Try mixing the greek yogurt with 1/4 pkt. of s/f, f/f jello pudding. You won't have to stick in the freezer and it will become a very thick mousse. I usually eat this during the warmer months and it's very filling.
  • KetoMomRN
    KetoMomRN Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hope you have a great day as well Lisa! I have been trying to go to Curves every morning before work, because fortunately my office has a locker/shower room where I can clean up before work. However, after doing that yesterday morning, last night I also went to a kickboxing and yoga class. This morning my entire body was protesting loudly! LOL! So, I have pushed back my a.m. workout to this evening...when I will go and do some Zumba and light circuit training instead.

I love all of the light recipes you can find on MFP. It's so exciting to eat healthy, yummy foods that are actually doing my body good! This morning I mixed up 1/2 cup of greek yogurt with 1 packet of no sugar added cocoa mix and stuck it in the freezer! It tasted pretty yummy licking the spoon, and I'm hoping the consistency is good when I try it later! Only 120 calories, 16 carbs, 1g fat, and 13g protein! Way better than ice cream health wise!

Life is good!

I love the recipes here but if you haven't heard of it, another good site is www.skinnytaste.com I'm not a very good cook (getting better!) and so far they are all very tasty and simple to make :o)
  • KetoMomRN
    KetoMomRN Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    lcharity - Try mixing the greek yogurt with 1/4 pkt. of s/f, f/f jello pudding. You won't have to stick in the freezer and it will become a very thick mousse. I usually eat this during the warmer months and it's very filling.

That is such a good idea! I'll have to try that sometime :D
  • MzGrinch9250
    Options
    missy_carolan - I like skinnytaste.com too. I usually take her dessert recipes and tweak it by using Splenda instead of sugar and haven't had any problems.