Replies

• Geeky_Girl
    Geeky_Girl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Too cool! I live in Williamsburg and work in Newport News! :P
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I am from Hampton but live in Norfolk. I use the Planet Fitness on Little Creek.

I live in Hampton but work in Norfolk. LOL

I live in the Wythe area of Hampton, not too far from Hampton University. My family and I go to One Life Fitness.
  • Ms_Gunn79
    Ms_Gunn79 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone...I live in Western Branch area of Chesapeake & am a member of OneLife Fitness over here. Would be interested in a workout buddy or fitness meetup. :)
  • Beba1980
    Beba1980 Posts: 11
    Options
    I live in Norfolk in Northside.
  • genniboom
    genniboom Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm in Newport News!
  • glo_
    glo_ Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I reside in Norfolk
  • Albeedat
    Options
    Loive in Portsmouth, workout at Planet Fitness or walk down at Portside
  • nitabean47
    nitabean47 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    i live in Norfolk, work in Chesapeake and joined the PF on Little Creek....sad to say I have been 1 time!
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I also go to PF on Little Creek. I go 3-4 times a week. Workout buddies maybe?
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    Live in South Chesapeake. Work at Little Creek.
  • Destro52
    Destro52 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Chesapeake (Grassfield Area)
  • dycheelizabeth
    Options
    I live in Hampton...and I ALWAYS need encouragement! Not always to remind me to stay on track but also to remind me that weight loss is a process, it IS possible and I'm doing a good job!
  • superchunk17
    superchunk17 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I just joined this group. I live in Newport News and like to run about 5 times a week. Always looking for new people to run with.
  • TheMoxieMama
    TheMoxieMama Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in VA Beach & go to the new Planet Fitness on Holland Road.
  • Nurseviv
    Nurseviv Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm out here in VaBch.....Go to OneLife (Princess Anne) for Zumba. I'm trying to get into running. My goal this month is to finish WICKED (6.2 mi) !!! Would love encouragement, workout pals a plus. Would try to be as supportive and encouraging as I can. :)
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Live and work in Norfolk... I'm lucky in that I can work out on base
  • WonaBaFitmommy
    Options
    I'm in Norfolk also. What part are you in ?
  • margieyoumans
    margieyoumans Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I live in Newport News, Denbigh area near Ft. Eustis. I work out at Planet Fitness on Oyster Point. I'm on a lonnnng weight loss journey and would love friends who understand that struggle.

GW: 199 (1st STG)
    CW: 249
    SW: 308
  • d3nise
    d3nise Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I currently reside in Hampton, looking to add some friends for support and maybe establish a walking group. I want to start training to walk the St Patrick Day Half Marathon in March.
  • Heatherlynn44
    Options
    Virginia Beach near Laskin Road! Just moved here from Ohio in June and still don't know anyone. I moved here with my boyfriend who is an operations supervisior. I know the people I work with, but I don't hang out with them after hours. I don't mix my work and social life together. It would be nice to get to know some people in the area. I need a fitness buddy. Add me as a friend if you like.