Level 1

Options
13»

Replies

• Babbe
    Babbe Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Have to skip today. Have a head cold with a bad sinus headache. Going to bed can barely see straight. Hoping I feel better tomorrow. Really hate skipping but I think the rest is better so I can breathe and not have a pounding headache.

Sarah
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    day 7 completed this morning unfortunetly i had to take a day off due to work GRRRR but i made up for it by going swimming with my client for 40 mins :)

i incopurated 60mins cross trainer and 30 min dog walk with todays shread
    hope ur all well
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Day 9 complete! Almost out of level 1.
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Day 10 complete. Level one done. Happy to report I am 2.4 pounds down. Haven't done measurements to compare yet but might tomorrow morning if I have time! Hope everyone else is sticking with it and seeing some great results.
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    dy 8complete only 2 days left. well done shanna thats amazing feel free to start a group called level 2
    i must say the first 5 min of level one i HATE
  • mkath4
    mkath4 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! Day 8 is done. Looking forward to starting level 2 in two more days.
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    day 9 complete :) one more to go and its hello level 2
  • TiffanyV25
    TiffanyV25 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is Day 10 of Level 1! I'm scared of level 2! AHHH! :noway:
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    ladies im SOOOO SORRY but i have to quit the shred i just done have the time after my running or cross trainer to do it befor ei head to work :( my life has become hecktic over night :( sorry but please carry on without me xxxx
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    hey ladies any chance youd like to help me on my charity challenge this year if so please visit http://www.justgiving.com/toni-hall---edwards.
    id be very gratful xx