Introduce Yourself

Options
Hi fellow mothers on a mission,
My name is Christina. I new to fitness pal, but not new to being motivated to be healthy. I have 3 beautiful daughters, ages 6,2, and 1. My husband and I recently seperated so I'm doing this single parent thing now, while attending school full time and trying to lose 50lbs before summer. This is my last semester at the community college so I'm take 6 classes. 3 months ago, I weighed 300lbs and I wasnt happy about it so I decided to make a change for the better. I changed my eatting habits and now I currently weigh between 245-250lbs. My okay weight goal is 200lbs but I would love to see 175lbs. Today I just started exerising to tone muscles, shed excess skin and relieve some stress. Im very determined to lose this weight on my own with no surgery. I look forward to keeping you all informed, as well as hearing your success stories. Everyone keep up the good work!

Replies

• tenoclockbird
    Options
    Hi, Christina. I better go introduce myself, too, but I saw your post and wanted to chime in! You have a LOT on your plate! It's awesome that you've already dropped 50 pounds! Way to go! I think I'll like watching you keep up this journey! Hope you don't mind I'm sending you a friend request!

Bird