January 18 Check In

Options
BC_Babe
BC_Babe Posts: 21 Member
Back at it today! I did Core 20 and Stretch 10. On the schedule I was supposed to do Stretch 40, but I didn't think I would have been able to give it my all, so i just kept it light. I'm excited to get back into it. I've kept my eating healthy despite feeling gross. Hope everyone is keeping well!

Olena :bigsmile:

Replies

• RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I think I finally slept off whatever has had ahold of me for the past couple of days.....I had chills all day and felt like I hadn't slept in days. As soon as I got home from work I ate a bowl of organic cereal with soy milk and crawled under my favorite down comforter, slept for about 2 hours. I got up long enough to take a long hot shower and then crawled right back under the covers. I slept hard all night and woke up this morning feeling like a champ!!

I can't wait to get back to my Turbo Fire calendar tonight. In just the couple of weeks I have been doing it I am already seeing changes in my body. For bumps and giggles I grabbed a pair of size 10 jeans (been in 12's) from my closet and WORE THEM!!!!! Now I am eyeing those size 8's!!!!! Turbo Fire is tough but it is definitely working!

I have been really enjoying the stretching and it has peaked my interest to do some yoga or pilates. Does anyone have any suggestions?