Day 13 1/19/12

sarashleyj
sarashleyj Posts: 85 Member
Good morning! I did my measurements and weigh in and added it to the spreadsheet. Overall I am pleased. Of course, I would love to lose tons, but I know my body is toning up a lot and exchanging that fat for nice lean heavy muscle! I can definitely feel a difference.

I'm going to try to go Level 3 in a few minutes, depending on if my little ones will let me! I'm a SAHM of 4, my youngest two are 16 months and almost 3. My 6.5 and 8 year old are in school.

I tried turning the volume off yesterday and listening to my own music, and that was great! I think I'll do that again :)

Replies

• Pinkmaddycat
    Pinkmaddycat Posts: 175 Member
    Well my day 12 and could feel some new aches today so the change to level 3 has made an impact, built up a good sweat again today. Its really weird, i just come straight in and do it on autopilot now, I dont like it i almost zone out doing it and then its done and all i can think about is logging it and starting to cook the dinner!!

I think i pulled a calf muscle yesterday when i slipped on some mud down a grassy bank, giving me a bit of jip but carried on and just was a bit lighter on some of the bits.

DJ - i noticed that you entered you details on the wrong line in the spread sheet so its not showing your loss :-( also have you changed level yet?

Hope everyone has had a good day and is looking forward to it being Friday tomorrow!!
  • djuniteus
    djuniteus Posts: 149
    Rachel I haven't logged my numbers yet. Wanted to reply to everyone first. :) No I haven't changed yet. I'm going to try a new level on Saturday. I can't afford to be sore at work. We've been really busy the last few day. Also I'm sorry to hear you hurt yourself. Don't over work yourself and hurt it even worse. I understand the zoning out thing. I do the same in the morning when i do mine!!! :)

Cmjsarmywife (never learned your name) Sounds like you have a lovely family. Also I bet they keep you on your toes too!!! :)
  • sarashleyj
    sarashleyj Posts: 85 Member
    My name is Sarah :)