Check in - Week ending 1/20/11

Options
Let us know how you're progressing so far!

Replies

• Charice
    Charice Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi, Thanks for starting this group...I think it is a great idea! I am recently getting back in the groove after falling off the wagon for a while. I started over with a weight of 212.4...my ultimate goal is 165...but I like the idea of 5 lbs at a time!!

My name is Charice and I look forward to getting to know others!
  • timea_84
    timea_84 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi girls! This is a great idea! I have about 10-15 lbs to loose but I've been trying to get there for months now so hopefully this helps. Are we supposed to list our exercises and whatnot?
  • dimplez711
    Options
    Welcome ladies!

timea_84: Yes please feel free to post anything that's working for you, as it might be helpful to the rest of the group.:)
  • lulu_beans
    lulu_beans Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this group! This seems like a great idea! Now...if I only have the $5 to reward myself with!

I've been a member on this site for a while, but I just started back at this a couple of days ago. I believe I am joining you all with a starting weight of ... ba da da bum ... 226 pounds! The heaviest I have EVER been :( I have 66 pounds to lose to get to my ultimate goal weight of 160 pounds. I both can, and will, do this!