So Awkward

Options
2»

Replies

• BlondeLisa1
    BlondeLisa1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Just as long as I'm not heavier than the guy, I'm ok with my height or even a bit shorter. I'm 5'10 and don't want to be the one opening jars in the relationship. I like feeling feminine and smaller than the men I'm with. I want the man I'm with to be my champion! (Dated concept, I know- but it's what I like.)
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Thought I'd chime in with a little different perspective.

I'm a 5'10" guy. So I am taller than most women, but I'm not super tall. There are women who will have issues about my height.

I'm just really glad that I got to the height I got too. I would hate to be a 5'5" guy. Women really find it important to be with a taller guy. To me, a woman's height makes no difference.

6'3 almost 6'4 here. I feel the same way. Woman's height, whether she is shorter, taller or the same as me, it makes no difference to me.
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 - easily over 6ft with a heel. I have dated a lot of guys shorter than me over the years - I too prefer bigger but it's not always an option and you may be pleasantly surprised. The tallest I dated was 6'7 -- it was great, but he was skinnier than me since he was so tall and lanky! I've learned to not be too picky. I love being tall, wouldn't change it for anything.
  • emilysheafit
    emilysheafit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've always been told height shouldn't matter. However, I'm 5'11...I have to date someone taller than me, which is like finding a unicorn. If anyone sees a unicorn please let me know =]
  • grobbygru
    grobbygru Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Being 6ft I think it should be against the law for short women to take guys over 6ft from us LOL. :laugh:
  • Katefab26
    Katefab26 Posts: 865
    Options
    Hahaha you can have them!

You know what's funny? I was thinking about this last night and I realized that I used to date a guy that was the same height as me. I was completely in love with him until I found out he was cheating on me regularly. Maybe that's my real problem with shorter dudes. That was the only guy I can honestly say I was in love with.

Hmmm....psychology lol