Fun with the kids

Options
Kids and work outs don't always mesh too well so how do you find the time to get a workout in?

Me I do it after they go to bed most days but its fun to get them involved too today we are going to have one of our dance parties.....I set up a table with fresh cut up fruit and water ready to g and move all the furniture and we blast our favorite music and dance around llke we are crazy its fun for all of us plus a nice cardio workout for everyone

Replies

• nallbaby10
    Options
    dance dance dance!!! my kids love dancing! Im gonna do some zumba with them burn some energy!! getting myself a bike in the spring and gonna go biking with the 3 oldest kids!!!
  • bed2883
    bed2883 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My husband and I do Insanity when I get home from work. The boys (3 and 9 months) are still up, so we just gate them in the dining room with their toys. It's a little difficult, but we won't do it if we wait till they go to bed. My 3 year old actually does the jumping jacks with us, lol.
  • MountainMia
    MountainMia Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I pay an insane amount of money for a gym that's 15 miles away and drive in every day to get a break from my kids. When hubs is working his 2 weeks, it's the only break I get from the kids. It's actually harder when hes is home, but I drag him there too. It's just the routine, and with paying as much as we do, we can't make excuses not to go.
  • adalton6
    adalton6 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I have a Wii and a Kinect for the Xbox . So any game we play together is ctive, I refuse to buy the games where they sit on the couch with a controller. So we play just dance or Wii fit. We go for walks. They leave me alone if I want to do the treadmill! :bigsmile: