does my significant other notice my weight loss

Options
ladies, it is an awesome feeling to know that you have worked so hard to lose weight and your man says to you, "baby you are looking good." oh, for me that is the icing on the cake. now, my husband is a personal trainer and he looks omg great! so when he notices me looking good and gives me stares all day, i know that i am doing great. don't get me wrong, he adored and thought i was sexy at 285 pounds but now, he cant keep his hands off of me.... do any of you have a similar story? do share....

Replies

• Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Aww, how sweet that you guys flirt a lot. My hubby & I are the same. He's noticed my tummy is shrinking & like you said he has always told me I'm beautiful but I can tell he is liking what he sees! :) The best thing he recently told me is, "Wow, you're so motivated." :heart: That let me know he's been watching me & taking in my hard work!
  • rrtnat
    rrtnat Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow you guys sound like you have amazing husbands very lucky the two of you are I wish I had that kind of support from my husband. Don't get me wrong I have an amazing husband he is just not as excepting of me at my current weight as the two of your.
  • mindy2185
    Options
    i am just starting out, but my husband can't keep his hands to his self just for the simple fact that he is a man, but i hope to have the same reaction as yours....lol most of the time!
  • mysticwonder
    Options
    My husband doesn't keep his hands to himself now. Terrified to think about what he'll do after I reach my goal weight, lol. He's on MFP as well so we'll see how my behavior changes when he drops his weight. I'm just glad I'm not doing this alone.

Cristin