Spiritual help

Options
As you all know I'm a Priestess in training At the moment. There are a few things that I really want to learn and I have read books on it but they don't seem to break everything down for me. It's like reading stereo instructions. I was wondering if any of you could help me.

I have successfully passed:
Tarot
Pendulum
Runes
Fire Scry
and Divining Rods

But I can't seem to get a handle on read Aurua's, and was wondering if anyone knew how and could give me some hints, or tips.
Thank you Very much

BB
~Destiny

Replies

• Kougra
    Kougra Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Are you trying to see auras?
  • AlysonBug
    AlysonBug Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Here's my take on Aura's from several discussions with several people.

You either can see them with little help or it takes years of hard practice to.
    I picked up a cheap aura book one day did a few excerises and freaked because I could see Aura's right away. I kept my eyes closed for like a 30 minutes afterward until it went away, because I wasn't ready and probably a small part of me didn't think it could happen. Now after training myself some, I can see them when I want instead of all of a sudden, unless I have been drinking then it kind of just happens, lol.

Best place to begin is feeling it out. Feel you major chakras compared to minor chakras. Keep your eyes closed it helps. Feel your aura between your hands, it will feel kinda like a magnet pushing away from each other. Try to feel your aura as its pushing against another persons or feel it when your aura allows another aura to merge with it, like when you let someone hug you. Try to feel out other peoples aura especially when they have a high emotion. Slowly walk towards a wall and see if you can feel when your aura hits the wall, that will help in two ways you will get use to feeling your own aura and it will show you how big your aura is. Also practice on opening and closing your chakras, opening them will really help all these exercises out when you do it. Just make sure you ground properly afterwards.

I hope I helped a little, you can PM me too.
  • Embera
    Embera Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    i read an exercise in a book that said to use a person and have that person stand against a plain blank wall and have then concentrate on feeling happy or angry if it dosnt work dim lighting and let your eyes wanter try to see it with your pereferal vision usally manafesting as a glow behind their head personaly dont know if it works cuz ive never had some one to try it on so good luck
  • AlysonBug
    AlysonBug Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Yeah I have read a lot of exercises that say do with a partner but I never had a partner so I always focused on the single person exercises. If you can find a partner it may make it easier I don't know.
  • DestinyNightwing
    Options
    Thank you both, I can't wait to try either by myself or with someone else. I tried to get my boyfriend and his best friend talking and I am a really good empath, but I wanted to know if I could see it. Hiding feelings are very easy, but hiding your aura, is a lot more difficult. So I thought if I watch them for a few hours and start reading them and seeing if I could see something then it might work. I didn't, so I hope opening up and trying it with a partner would work.

Thanks again, I will let you know how it goes!

BB
    ~Destiny
  • Embera
    Embera Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    no problem but like i said i dont knw if it works just something i read i wish you luck let us know what works
  • Danishack1390
    Danishack1390 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I dont know exactly how but since I was a child I could see aura's. So I didn't have the scare like Alysonbug. My Mother says some are born with it, while others have to be focused to do it. the trick really is to relax while concentrating. wierd I know. But if you do succeed remember also there are different aura's to be seen. The aura's I see are sometimes mixed with colors, its hard to only find one color. so I have trouble reading it. but looking how faded of bright it is tells me if they are shy (or hiding something) or very willing to be with others. This has helped me get out of scrapes alot. Also in case your wondering no I cannot "Shut it off". it gets annoying for sure.
    I do have one question for you all who have seen aura's have you ever seen an aura float by it self. I have seen a few in my time walking with certain people. They usually look like animals. but nothing is there but the aura. I wonder if you all have experienced this as well, or if im seeing something else with the aura's?