What are your goals/ targets?

Hi guys,

I saw the picture of that woman in a bikini and I must say that is motivational. I am targeting Summer 2012 for 26 lbs weight loss. How about we follow each others progress and post every week our new weights and let the others know what is working for them.

Orla: Ireland.
Height: 5'3
Weight: 138
Target: 112

Replies

• minnie84
    minnie84 Posts: 68 Member
    hi all
    i am 5'2
    im 154.6lbs
    want to get down to 116lbs
    going away at the beginning of june
    would love to look good buy smaller size clothes
    feel good and be healthy
  • emmajane_2288
    emmajane_2288 Posts: 132 Member
    Hi all!

I'm 5"6, from the UK, current weight: 143lbs

I have been around this weight for the last 6 months and its starting to get rather disheartening now :( I keep fluctuating between 142-146lbs and don't know how to break into the 130's!

I am going away at the end of June (22 weeks) ... I have come to realise that I am never going to be able to lose 1lb a week, so have set a smaller target of 0.5lb a week, therefore in time for my holiday I would like to be 132lbs!

My UG is 126lbs, although I cant see myself getting there anytime soon :(

Hopefully the thought of looking good in a bikini will help!
  • Hi,

great idea! I came onto the following site where I get my work-outs from: www.bodyrock.tv
    The workouts are very intense but really short and I just started the 30-day challenge.
    I'm working in metric, so
    I'm: 1,71 m
    Weight: 62 kgs
    Target: To get a leaner body, less body-fat and healthy eating habits.
    Dream weight: 54 kgs, all muscle (let's see how long that will take).
    Go Bikini summer 2012!!!
  • jenhaze
    jenhaze Posts: 25 Member
    I'm going to Atlantic City for our anniversary in June. My goal is to fit back into my size 14 bikini. Some of you may think that's scary, but I feel pretty hot in it,lol. I have never worn below a size 8 in my life and wouldn't want to. I am currently in a size 18. I started MFP in a size 20. My weight loss has stopped for about 3 weeks now, so I adjusted my goals and am on 1500 cal./day starting today instead of 1790. I,m thinking I'm more "sedentary" than I wanted to admit when I started, so I hope this helps boost me back into loosing mode.
  • hi,
    im 5.3 and weigh 177 im currently in a size 12 one of my good friends are getting married in june and i would like to be at least in a size 8. im currently exercising 4-5 times a week 2 times a day and following a low carb diet it works best for losing those unwanted pounds while eating great foods wish me luck in this journey.:smooched:
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 500 Member
    hi all,
    I'm in! I want to wear a bikini for the first time without spending the day covering my stomach.

Height: 5'7"
    Current Weight: 145.4lbs
    Goal Weight: 125-130lbs by June

Start Weight: 175 lbs
    MFP Start Weight: 154.2 lbs

Bikini in 2012!!