GREEN TEAM: How's the Weekend??

Hi ladies and gents - I hope your weekend is going well and on track. If not, just jump back on as soon as you can to minimize the damage.

My weekend is going okay, and I have been doing pretty good with my food and exercise. As always, there's room for improvement but every day is a new challenge and battle and every day I learn more about my own body. I have also learned every day is a new one for making healthier choices and better decisions!

Keep up the hard work, and let's stay on top with our weight loss again this week!

Go green team go!!!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• Hi team!! ... the weekend is going pretty well for me too. I had a ROUGH week at work and was so exhausted that I skipped my Friday workout - but I was back in the gym on Saturday. Hopefully - with a little extra work tomorrow - I will still meet this week's goal of 7 hours of exercise this week. I hope everyone's having a good weekend.

GO GREEN TEAM!!

(AND GO RAVENS :)
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,432 Member
    My weekend is going good. I worked out hard yesterday and stayed within my calories. Today I am going to go lighter at the gym as my knee was hurting a lot last night... but at least I will be moving. I am also going to the store to buy a new Jillian M. DVD today. I am hoping to spend part of today planning meals/ grocery shopping to help make this week go smoothly. I think I am down a pound or so, which I am happy for but was hoping to lose more for the week. We shall see by Tuesday's weigh in. :) Have a great Sunday everyone!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,161 Member
    My weekend is going well. I was very busy at work BUT I'm glad that I made time to exercise.
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 519 Member
    Hi guys,

was on training on Saturday and lunch was provided. I did't take the crisps or cake. I choose humous and carrot sandwich and a banana.
    Way to go MFP cause before this, BELIEVE.. crisps and cake woulda been my choice. I didn't even have the biscuits at break.
    I'm so impressed with myself
  • 6mimi
    Hi guys,

was on training on Saturday and lunch was provided. I did't take the crisps or cake. I choose humous and carrot sandwich and a banana.
    Way to go MFP cause before this, BELIEVE.. crisps and cake woulda been my choice. I didn't even have the biscuits at break.
    I'm so impressed with myself

I'm impressed with you too! Keep up your great work.. it will pay off. :happy:
  • 6mimi
    My weekend is going well. I was very busy at work BUT I'm glad that I made time to exercise.

It can really be a challenge to find the time to exercise. I'm so glad you made the time for yourself despite being so busy. Your body is loving you for it!
  • momreloading
    momreloading Posts: 64 Member
    I went to the gym on Sunday because last wednesday I couldn't arrive, also I went to my sister's to have lunch together and only ate grilled fish with radishes, feeling good!! Tomorrow weigh-in day!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:

13796421.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kkenny0146
    kkenny0146 Posts: 66 Member
    I ran my fastest 5k yet. I did treat myself to a breakfast afterwards that you can only have if you have gone out and run. I probably ate more calories than I burned, but I did hit a goal that was important to me.

Now that I am exercising more and eating better I am finding I have more energy, which is great. I was fairly productive, I have started a draft for my DIS and finished planning and booking my European tour for this summer after I finish my masters in London. I am pretty excited about it all.

Gotta lose some more weight so that I can look awesome in all those pictures!