Say Hello!

Options
That obligatory post for everyone to introduce themselves, say a little about themselves or whatever they feel like telling everyone =)

Replies

• sstewart75
    Options
    Hi all

My name is Sandra and Im quite new to MFP, but I can honestly say I think this site is fantastic!! I've lost 13lbs in my first 2 weeks, next weigh-in is tomorrow "bites fingernails" lol :bigsmile:
  • khallam1984
    khallam1984 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Katie, joined MFP 10days ago and have lost 7lbs so far, would like to lose another stone. Finding it hard not to jump on the scales every day lol
  • paulofessex
    Options
    Hi
    I'm Paul, very recently found and joined myfitnesspal still finding my feet. Hopefully this Essex group will become more active over time.
  • Julietassiedunn
    Julietassiedunn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Julie and I live in Harlow. Never refuse a friend request so add me if you want. I'm aiming to lose about 2 stone. x
  • outlawkei
    Options
    Hi, I'm Zak.
    Been on MFP for a while but I hit my highest weight today so I'm trying to get back on the horse. I want to lose 2st! :)
  • paulofessex
    Options
    Hi Julie, Hi Zak

I'm on my second week of MFP, have surprised myself by really cutting back on the chocolate/sweets, was really an addict. So far l have managed to actually eat just 5 squares of a bar at a time or have a 2 finger KitKat.

I cannot wait until the 3rd June when l get weighed again, hopefully l have lost at least a couple of llbs.

Is there something in particular that you have cut down on?
  • frannooooo
    frannooooo Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey guys,

I'm Fran. I used to be into WW, but lost track somewhere along the way! Looking to lose my university weight - only two stone to go, but I'm stuck at a plateau!

I weigh in every Saturday/Sunday and Wednesday (just to check I'm on track!). Feel free to add me to your profile; I can always use some motivation and I hope that I can motivate you right back :)

Fran xx
  • Katejohnston000
    Katejohnston000 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys! I've just found this group by chance, I'm from Leigh-on-Sea and looking to loose 40kg. Wish me luck! Give me an add, have a chat with me, it all helps to get encouragement from people going for the same goals :-)
  • m4rty5miff
    Options
    Well Hi everyone, the Essex group seems a little quiet, that's a bit out of character? I live in Colchester, divorced and have a wonderful 6yr old girl, however she told me I'm getting fat so it's time to tone the flabby bits and change my lifestyle. I have a sedantry job and have lacked motivation and accountability in the past.

Looking for tips on healthy eating options, especially lunchtimes (sandwich replacements). Possible interested in 'boot camps' or any group excercise activity and general motivational friendships. I've just joined Bannatynes Gym. Add me :)

Good luck to everyone
  • Flyingfree83
    Flyingfree83 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Where r all the Essex ppl?? We're not normally known for our silence

My name's kim I'm 31 with 4 children. Am looking to lose another 2 stone.
  • missemj33
    missemj33 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Emma from chelmsford would like to loose the last stone and get rid of my mummy tummy
  • jakko2009
    jakko2009 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. I'm near stanstead and just really using MAP to loose the mid thirties spread. It's actually going well and the app is really good for me. I'm just eating healthier, exercising more and it's coming off. The most shocking thing for me was the amount of calories I was using up by drinking latter's.
  • Terryh97
    Terryh97 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

New here 😊😊😊