New Member andSUPER excited!

Options
So I’ve been battling with my weight for as long as I can remember. I’ve always been the fat girl with the pretty face. The one everyone wants to be friends but won’t get "serious" with. In school I was teased ridiculed and taunted and hoped it would all change as I got older. I was naive to think adults were more forgiving and understanding of weight issues and would be able to see the bigger picture; that I had more to offer than just my appearance. In 2007 I finally gathered the strength to change my ways. I started the weight watchers plan and began working out religiously. I was in heaven. I had finally found something that worked for me. I felt amazing about myself and the pounds were steadily falling off. In 2010 I got married to what I though would be the man of my dreams. I fell off the bandwagon as far as the diet went but never stopped working out. Less than 6 months after getting married my marriage fell apart and I found myself alone and confused again. The only thing that was always by my side comforting me was food. I spiraled out of control and gained over 70+ lbs in less than 7 months. I felt horrible about my image and health and was in and out of depression. At the beginning of 2011 I met a man that would change my life completely. He accepted every single inch of me and made me feel like a real woman. He brought out a side of me I had never seen and was now addicted to. In January of 2012 he proposed to me! I finally found the man I want to spend the rest of my life with. Our wedding is set for July of this year. And although he loves every single pound on this hot momma I have finally decided that this is MY time to change. I want to be the most stunning bride on our wedding day but most of all I want to live a long and healthy life next to the man of my dreams!

I am currently weighing in at 267 lbs. My goal weight is 150 lbs. Although I would love to be at my goal weight by July I know it is not p[practical nor safe. I’m going to work my hardest to loose as much as I can for my wedding day but I know this is a challenge that will take me much longer than that.

Replies

• sprink911
    Options
    And now you have another new weight-loss budy! :) We can do this! Seriously though, if we got down to 150, we'd look sick...I think.
  • rquin008
    Options
    thats true.....i guess i just want to get down to a healthy weight. look good and feel good!