Day 16 1/22/2012

sarashleyj
sarashleyj Posts: 85 Member
Hi everyone! I'm surprised there isn't a thread yet... must mean we were all at church, enjoying our families and Shredding, riiiight?? ;)

Just finished Level 3. I haven't done The Shred since Thursday, so I really needed to. I went running Friday, took yesterday as my off day and so I really needed to get back at it! I feel awesome now. It really does feel great to get a good sweat in! (Even when I really don't feel like it! lol) And my Polar said i burned 295 cals, so I must have been working really hard, because my normal is 25-270.

Tomorrow is weigh-in and measurements, right?

Replies

• Hey I'm not the only one still doing this yay!!! Just finished but had to wait till pm uk time to do it as I have a poorly teething baby who doesn't want me to put him down :( poor little thing. Hope all is well. Im still on level 2 not going to try it till day 20 I think. Just to see the difference. X x x x
  • Tbirdgal_Stef
    Tbirdgal_Stef Posts: 142 Member
    Took yesterday off for my son's party.. Way to many people at my house yesterday for me to get it in. I know I burnt a lot of calories but I will not be marking at as exercise, I'll just let it be a bonus.

Anyway, I just finished my 12th day on the shred... Level 2 Day 2 and I really Really REALLY dislike Planks, any kinds.. I hope I get to day 5 and find them sooo much easier as it seemed Level 1 continued to get easier. I'm dreading doing it again tomorrow... I will though, I will.

I'm sweating like crazy and shaking in my arms, so It's definately challenging my body in new ways. I did have to stop a couple times just real quick to regroup LOL Felt like such a wimp.. Jillian is not joking around with kicking my butt into shape :)

Glad to see others are still at it strong!!!

Stefanie
  • djuniteus
    djuniteus Posts: 149
    Did mine after walking my dog tonight. It was awesome!! Had my heart going from the walk. Sorry ladies but I went back to level 1. Its still a good workout and I can do the whole thing. That's fine with me. I do think that I'm going to keep doing it past 30 days. Its a great workout! Can't wait til tomorrow when I can start doing my workout in the morning again before work. I seem to wait til late in the day on the weekends due to sleeping in. :) Everyone have a wonderful night>
  • Tbirdgal_Stef
    Tbirdgal_Stef Posts: 142 Member
    There is nothing wrong with staying on level 1, it's still a kick @ss work out! You continue to burn and your numbers show it. I'm going to give Level 2 another 4 days and see if I can manage to get through it better, just as level 1. If not I will then move to Level 3. I haven't weighed or measured since I first started... I may wait as long a I can =)

Good Night to All Shredders!!
  • Pinkmaddycat
    Pinkmaddycat Posts: 175 Member
    Hi

Well i didnt Shred yesterday, no excuse other than in my jammies all day and eating chocolate! My Birthday today so just chilled out as i am at work today! Dont think i will be shredding today either, so i am back on it tomorrow, that will be my day 15!

Half way through woo hoo!!!

Keep it up everyone