And We Begin Again - Monday Fruit & Veggies :)

Options
How did everyone do over the weekend? I didn't do so good on eating good Saturday night. But, I did get all my servings of fruits and veggies in and know it would have been worse otherwise.

Things that do not count (at least not for our purposes): popCORN, french fries, potatoes are questionable as they will not help with weight loss (I'm not saying don't eat them - just wouldn't count them as a veggie serving). any deep fried veggies...... etc, etc

Raw whole fruits and veggies are the best. Steamed is after that. Quick stir fried is good. Boiled......not so much.

Let's all have a great fruit and veggie packed day and remember to drink more and more water! :)

Replies

• roseemb
    roseemb Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Not great over the weekend...some in, but not lots. Definitely not 5 each day!

Starting off better today with 2 servings of melon, and with a vegetarian chili for dinner shouldl really round out my vegatble intake.
  • cPT_Helice
    Options
    Not great over the weekend...some in, but not lots. Definitely not 5 each day!

Starting off better today with 2 servings of melon, and with a vegetarian chili for dinner shouldl really round out my vegatble intake.

You are doing great Rose!! :)