Favorite Pilates Video?

Options
janiedoe111
janiedoe111 Posts: 161 Member
Back in the day I would really like the Advanced Winsor Pilates video. What are other people's favorite Pilates videos?

Replies

• JodyGirl29
    JodyGirl29 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Back in the day I would really like the Advanced Winsor Pilates video. What are other people's favorite Pilates videos?

I have never tried it at all.
  • lovetolaugh544
    Options
    I ordered and just received Pilates for Dummies. Yesterday was my first attempt to work out with it. Despite age, I believe in time it's possible do many of the exercises she instructs. I know for a fact that exercise does tone the body and I can't wait to begin seeing the results.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Whatever you do, don't do Cardio Pilates from Gaiam. That is the most boring workout dvd on the planet. The instructor has negative charisma. Seriously.
  • bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    All blogilates videos (pop pilates) by Cassey Ho
  • cyn4him
    cyn4him Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    All blogilates videos (pop pilates) by Cassey Ho

I absolutely adore her workouts!!!! She is great. Probably my favorite instructor for fitness period.
  • BubbleGumKisses
    BubbleGumKisses Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I was coming here to mention CAssie's Blogilates and POP Pilates videos on YouTube- Looks like I'm late!! She rocks and her energy and positivity is contagious!! Love it!
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    I have a few. But honest hard for me to get the TV to do them. Someone on here told me about www.exercise.com they have all kinds of exercises. All laid out for you times and calorie burn estimates. I use that often.
  • gordonx4
    gordonx4 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    bump