favorite snack

Options
share your favorite snacks here! :-)

Replies

• kjdolly
    Options
    Hummus and flatbread crackers are a great snack and I share it with my little granddaughter..
  • camille_1441
    Options
    I've been having a major sweet tooth lately and I've been loving the Weight Watcher's dulce de leche dark chocolate ice cream bars. They only have 120 calories and they seriously feel like you're indulging.
  • GayleJoyce90
    Options
    I have a thing about making fruit salad because I have so much trouble finding healthy snakes. I make patterns with the food because of my OCD's and I find that by doing that when I eat them it takes longer to eat and I saver the food so I don't mess up the pattern so much.
  • sammipac
    Options
    I like cereal as a snack. If u just have the serving size and use skim milk or yogurt. I try to eat it slow tho. And put some sliced banana or strawberry in it is always good. I like cherrios the best!
  • brenerintrev
    Options
    I love a brown rice cake with one tsp of peanut butter or nut butter and one tsp pf unsweetened apple butter
  • speednut
    Options
    Celery sticks dipped in salsa.

100 calories packs of almonds.
  • alpha_andy
    alpha_andy Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    sugar free jello. 10 whole calories!!
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Thin sliced cucumbers and fresh salsa
  • ChristieOck
    Options
    Frozen red grapes!! YUMMY and they take longer to eat!
  • nardz04
    nardz04 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i love to freeze slices of kiwifruit too!
  • SHENITABEAUTIFUL
    Options
    I LOVE RED GRAPES, HUMMUS AND WASA CRACKER WITH SALSA, CARROT CHIPS AND HUMMUS/SALSA , AND CUCUMBERS WITH KOSHER SALT AND PEPPER
  • lizwizCYLS
    lizwizCYLS Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I like cereal as a snack. If u just have the serving size and use skim milk or yogurt. I try to eat it slow tho. And put some sliced banana or strawberry in it is always good. I like cherrios the best!
    I like cereal as a snack too eh! My favourite it Frosted Maple Mini-Wheats dry instead of cookies....22 little bisquits is 190 calories for a meal/breakfast but 1/2 portion is under 100 calories, more filling than cookies with the added benefits of being whole grain & containing fibre....
  • mamalacroix
    Options
    I discovered that Laughing Cow cheese wedges and Whole Wheat mini bagels are my favorite! One wedge and one mini bagel is only 145 calories, although I haven't calculated the other info (fat and so on). But with all the flavors Laughing Cow has, you could easily mix and match for you perfect flavor...mine is Mozarella Sundried Tomato & Basil
  • rr10speed
    Options
    Salsa on unsalted Saltine crackers!
  • Rboch
    Rboch Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter on apples. Hard boiled eggs. A shake (I have it on early mornings) with frozen berries, a banana, protein powder. You can throw spinach in it & can't even taste it. I use the bullet but any blender is fine. Great for those who can't/don't like to eat first thing in the morning!
  • Rboch
    Rboch Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    And maple & brown sugar oatmeal
  • Kelly_S
    Kelly_S Posts: 11
    Options
    Banana with some yoghurt. It always satisfies my body! Great for energy too...
  • Hotmammab
    Options
    EAS Carb Control chocolate fudge shakes. Only 110 calories and very yummy!!! And for something chocolately without a lot of calories, Snackwell's Chocolate drizzled caramel popcorn- 160 calories for a little bag of it but its just enough to satisfy!!!!
  • Ninatoots
    Ninatoots Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I made some Hummus yesterday with Tahini I also made from scratch. I tried to make the lower fat kind. Been eating it on celery.
  • Ninatoots
    Ninatoots Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I love Laughing cow also.