Herbalife Tea

Options
Cterral
Cterral Posts: 6 Member
Okay so I am Not a Tea drinker especially the Herbalife Tea even with the peach flavor its still not very good.
SO i found so good ways to make it better!

1. add your mango flavored Herbalife Aloe or other brand to your tea , 3 cap fulls
2. add Crystal light or other generic brand water flavorer to it! i Get the Crystal light peach mango energy one and add half the package to my shaker cup!

this makes it taste so good!

Replies

• bzemom184
    Options
    Also heard of people adding a Lift off to their tea. Get more "bang" for the caffeine buck, too.
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I don't have any sweet beverages in my diet so I think the peach flavored Herbal Tea is great. It is a treat for me.
  • yhateme1
    yhateme1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I like the herbal tea because of the boost it gives me... So allot of times i just mix it in a little water and drink it down..... cause no matter what its not that good to me. But I would be lying if i said I didnt love it.
  • bcc112986
    Options
    Raspberry is my new favorite. But I like Lemon and Peach too.
  • jeanettenegron
    Options
    I hate tea too Im going to try your recipe! thank you for sharing
  • samanthajean001
    Options
    I just started the tea and I'm not sure exactly how much to have in each cup/ per day. What works for you guys? btw I live in a college sorority so we don't have measuring spoons, I kinda guess based on the eating regular spoon.
  • eoness
    eoness Posts: 8
    Options
    I use 1/4 tsp to 1/2 tsp for a 16oz bottle! They do sell it in packets already measured out. I keep those in my purse!!
  • eoness
    Options
    Add the Mango Aloe!! Yummy!
  • eoness
    Options
    You also can add it to the Beverage mix!! Love it!!
  • eoness
    Options
    Love the Tea. Always mixing it uo with other products though! I like it by itself also! My favorite way is with the Mango Aloe!!
  • stephm1973
    stephm1973 Posts: 2
    Options
    I make a pitcher of it using about 1 tablespoon and a teaspoon and then just pour myself a glass when i want one!
    (sometime i add half a splenda to a glass full to give it some extra sweetness)
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Okay so I am Not a Tea drinker especially the Herbalife Tea even with the peach flavor its still not very good.
    SO i found so good ways to make it better!

1. add your mango flavored Herbalife Aloe or other brand to your tea , 3 cap fulls
    2. add Crystal light or other generic brand water flavorer to it! i Get the Crystal light peach mango energy one and add half the package to my shaker cup!

this makes it taste so good!
    I do both of these but I will also add my peach to the peach mango beverage mix when I need a little boost of protein!! I don't go a day without my tea!

Also i'm new to this group so if any of you would like to add me please do so!
  • twiglips
    twiglips Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Personally, I'm addicted to the raspberry tea mixed with cherry pomegranate crystal light and a tropical fruit liftoff. YUM!
  • veggiemuncher12
    veggiemuncher12 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I add the tea to my shakes.. that way you don't get the full on flavor but you get the full benefit!
  • yogamama30
    yogamama30 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Have you tried the lemon tea? I actually quite like that one. Haven't tried the peach. I put it in my shakes though and I like it that way!
  • twiglips
    twiglips Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I like the raspberry tea with cherry pomegranate crystal light. Sometimes I use a tropical fruit liftoff in it. YUM!
  • xceptional1
    xceptional1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in love with the Raspberry tea and I add stevia to mine :love:
  • laurie_reyes
    Options
    what's the benefit of the tea?
  • cor3pus
    Options
    I just mix it in my shake in the morning for an extra energy boost since I gave up coffee!!
  • bcc112986
    Options
    I just mix it in my shake in the morning for an extra energy boost since I gave up coffee!!

Oh yea! That's the best way. I call it "The Barb". One of my customers only drank everything in her shake-multivitamin, aloe, and tea.

Brittany