National Peanut Butter Day - How does this fit in?

Hey Guys - So I just heard it's National Peanut Butter Day! Not, not a fruit or veggie but a nice little protein topper for fruits and veggies, in moderation. Here's a link to a cute little apple sandwich with PB that I use to make for my son after games. If you try it, measure!!! Remember, peanut butter is a really good source of protein but it's high cal and has a decent amount of fat/oil. That's fine in moderation. :)

Started my day as always.....with my berries on my oatmeal. Have a great day and love to hear some PB and fruits and veggie ideas. :)

Replies

• Hey Guys - So I just heard it's National Peanut Butter Day! Not, not a fruit or veggie but a nice little protein topper for fruits and veggies, in moderation. Here's a link to a cute little apple sandwich with PB that I use to make for my son after games. If you try it, measure!!! Remember, peanut butter is a really good source of protein but it's high cal and has a decent amount of fat/oil. That's fine in moderation. :)

Started my day as always.....with my berries on my oatmeal. Have a great day and love to hear some PB and fruits and veggie ideas. :)

Oops! I forgot to put in the link.
    http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/2535