Favourite low calorie treat?

Options
I was just wondering what peoples favourite low calories treat was, I have a really sweet tooth which is partly why I am here!

I am just into week two and trying to avoid all treats for the time being

Replies

• MrsOMG
    MrsOMG Posts: 84
    Options
    Drizzle of date syrup with rice milk. Very sweet and tasty. Dates are so sweet and tasty as a snack also.
  • Mariannewww
    Options
    Handful of pistachios or a yoghurt yummers
  • nickiogden
    Options
    pink and white wafers low fat only 50 cal (sweet masrhmallow in the middle) :happy:
  • Anna_43
    Anna_43 Posts: 117
    Options
    10 almonds (70 cal) soaked in water overnight and with the brown skin peeled off - lovely and crunchy and can chew on them for ages..
  • LilMissFoodie
    LilMissFoodie Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I like 50g icecream in a cone - takes a longer time to eat a small amount so seems more satisfying for only about 100-150cals depending on the type. For a little bickie to have with a cup of tea - fruit shortcake are pretty low cal. Low fat custard or yoghurt pots are also good. Oh and I used to get the kinder chocolate bars (can't remember the name but they come in a pack of 6) - only a bit over 100cals but feels like a whole chocolate bar somehow. Curlywurlys are really low cal too.
  • TeeferTiger
    TeeferTiger Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I like a highlights/options hot choc. Esp the coconut one.
  • imustbegood
    imustbegood Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Cadburys chocolate thin bar 110 cals - nairn oat cakes in dark chocolate and fruit and ginger flavouts only 40ish xxx
  • SuzMcH
    SuzMcH Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I have a long list of sweet treats as I am exactly the same as you, sweet tooth. Also if I don't allow myself one a day then I will end up bingeing on extra large snickers or twix !!

- choc ice 123cals ish
    - mini milk 30 cals
    - curly wurly/milkyway 100-115
    - Cadbury's low cal choc mouse 50cals
    - choc biscuit (penguin) 106 cals
    - skinny cow choc ice cream lolly type thing 93 cals
    If i think of anymore I'll post.
  • gtfcnat
    gtfcnat Posts: 199
    Options
    Blue Ribband (sp) choc wafer 99 cals
    Options or Highlights hot choc
  • debbiebarr43
    Options
    sugar free sweets from holland and barratt SULA STRAWBERRY AND CREAM SO YUMMY 8 CAL PER SWEET :tongue:
  • Kristyr1989
    Options
    I have a cadbury's highlights hot chocolate with low fat squirty cream on or i love the options orange hot chocolate :)
  • Ant_M76
    Ant_M76 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    2x Jaffa cake (92 cals)
    Boots Shapers Mint chocolate Nougat bar (81 cals) or the strawberry version, for that matter (83 cals)
  • rdpixie
    rdpixie Posts: 96
    Options
    I am addicted to the dark chocolate kallo rice cake thins!
  • JaneUK
    JaneUK Posts: 102
    Options
    I love tinned tomatoes! Or fresh ones! I just love tomatoes!
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Pickled Eggs!
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    Panda licorice pieces - 10 for 77 calories, love 'em!
  • kaokun
    kaokun Posts: 4
    Options
    Strawberries, raspberries or blueberries by the punnet! :-)
  • comet_wow
    comet_wow Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    mini packet of Haribo :)
  • DefConJen
    Options
    pink and white wafers low fat only 50 cal (sweet masrhmallow in the middle) :happy:

This.

Total life saver, and for 5 extra cals you can get Jammie Pink & Whites, with jam in the middle!
  • gtfcnat
    gtfcnat Posts: 199
    Options
    I've made up some Hartleys sugar free orange jelly, instead of topping up with cold water I used diet lemonade and added some mandarin segments to it. Yummy and about 10-15 calories for a serving :smile: